News   May 17, 2024
 2.7K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.9K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In related news, the fins on top of 1BE are to be replaced by a large mirror ball.

Ellis Don is building the project. They are on site. I am going to keep saying it, until it is ingrained in your guys brains.

Ellis Don is building the project. They are on site. I am going to keep saying it, until it is ingrained in your guys brains.

At best ... Ellis Don will be building the 1BE project ... but I won't repeat myself over and over :D

I know Bazis do not have permits yet, but since I was in a position to take the below pic, I thought I would, and did:

2964909735_3369de844d_b.jpg

^From the same web site, a reference to Aura penthouse purchasers moving up at no cost should the extra 10 storeys be granted (someone posed the question a while back).

Latest News: There is the possibility that 10 more floors will be added to Aura, bringing the total up to 85 storeys and if this happens, the penthouse suites would all be increased in height by 10 levels at no extra charge to the purchasers.

Just in case someone has $25 mil burning a hole in there pocket:

http://andrewlafleur.com/1-bloor-penthouse#more-317

Thanks Johnzz ...this article posted on October 22nd confirms my statements earlier that the unidentified Hong Kong buyer of the $25 million penthhouse in fact rescinded / cancelled the deal ~

and re-confirms my statement that Aura Penthouses were a better bang for the buck :cool:

Hi, is there someone has idea if the project of 1 Bloor E will connect underground path - to the underground Hudson Bay and Bloor W underground shopping, connecting to underground of 55 Manulife? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back