News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 381     0 

1 Bloor East, DEAD AND BURIED (Bazis, -2s, Varacalli)

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently they are going to announce a hotel operator in the next few weeks (circa: October 2008) :p

your guess is as good as anyone elses ...

Bazis suggests they have secured new financing source from an "European Fund" ... further details were to be provided later ... (circa: October 2008)

Apparently they are starting construction late spring or early fall.. thats what I heard today anyways.

welcome to UT Joy ... considering you are an informed RE agent, I am hoping you can substantiate your posts with facts backing it up? :)

Looks like Bazis is covering all the seasons when it comes to announcing the start of this thing.

Apparently they are starting construction early summer or late winter... They didn't mention the year...

I heard that we should be expecting a lovely Smarch groundbreaking. Another source (really reliable) has heard they've already scheduled a big announcement for the thirteenth hour of the thirteenth day of the thirteenth month. I can't wait!

I know it's not the same area, and is a more favourable place to live, but people need to remember how long it was before Trump started construction, even after it reached the amount of sales needed to go ahead with construction.

I know it's not the same area, and is a more favourable place to live, but people need to remember how long it was before Trump started construction, even after it reached the amount of sales needed to go ahead with construction.

People should also remember that during that period the tower was shortened substantially.

I thought it was the floor count, not the height that was really changed all that much... I can't remember the previous floor count or height right now to compare though.

Trump still has quite a few units for sale... in terms of percentage of total units Trump is behind One Bloor. The floorplans were rijigged at Trump on more than one occasion and the project was scaled back. Sales are only part of the project feasibility equation - One Bloor has had strong sales, but there are outstanding issues in other aspects of the project.

Trump still has quite a few units for sale... in terms of percentage of total units Trump is behind One Bloor. The floorplans were rijigged at Trump on more than one occasion and the project was scaled back. Sales are only part of the project feasibility equation - One Bloor has had strong sales, but there are outstanding issues in other aspects of the project.

Mike, are you able to comment on the severity of these issues? In your estimation, how likely is it that this thing gets built, in some variation, during this cycle?

Enough

Enough already!
We do not need pondering and speculation. Unless there is information about real facts, there is no point to waste time , regarding the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back