Toronto YC Condos -- Yonge at College | 198.42m | 62s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Application: New Building Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4Y 1W9

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 14 186513 BLD 00 NB Accepted Date: Jul 8, 2014

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res New Building

Description: Proposal to construct a 60 sty condo with 636 residential units, commercial at grade and 3rd floor, and 5 levels of below grade parking.

Does anyone know what the height will be now? Before it was 66 stories and 651ft. How can a 66 story building be under 200m?????

66 floors of 9 foot ceiling heights is 594 feet (181 meters), and considering that is the standard condo height, it seems to check out. I am not sure what the final height is. Will look into it.

Application: Partial Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4Y 1W9

Application#: 14 186513 SHO 00 PP Accepted Date: Jul 9, 2014

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res Partial Permit - Shoring

Description: Part Permit - Proposal to construct a 60 sty condo with 636 residential units, commercial at grade and 3rd floor, and 5 levels of below grade parking.

I guess this is the replacement for the existing RBC at 460 Yonge. Only half a block away.

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4Y 1Y2

Application#: 14 187351 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Jul 9, 2014

Project: Bank Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal for interior alterations on the first floor and basement, "Royal Bank of Canada"

A bit unusual for a bank to occupy a non-corner space. I'm glad this spruced-up Yonge building is getting a stable tenant - the Enerhealth tenant seems to have vacated.

I thought this was the former Telus site?

At any rate, this may not be a permanent move - it may only be until YC is completed and the bank can return.

I see an RBC Coming Soon sign on the Yonge facing retail of the 5ive St. Joseph site. It's only a few blocks up. Any chance that it's timed so that when they leave Y&C, they move to Y&StJ?

Back