Toronto 75 on The Esplanade | 99.97m | 29s | Harhay | a—A

Thanks for the pictures. Looks like it will have great east view for higher floors.
Looks like you will be taking over a portion of my view. Enjoy.
You can take and post the east views after you move in.

719645AA-FF0C-4307-99A8-9829D0D1130F.jpeg

912B11B8-BF31-4DA4-B596-39377D570F9F.jpeg

I know Instagram posts are frowned upon around here but I think this post from Harhay is quite relevant:

They are? We have no issue with them @Stefan

The podium is going to look sharp with the black trim mirror looking windows and red precast brick columns !

I worry about the columns on the tower part being bright white . A dark cream colour would harmonize with the podium and the adjacent hotel and condo it's abutting to instead .

Thanks for the pictures. Looks like it will have great east view for higher floors.
and that it blocks all views from several Units in the TCHC building to its south! One man's view is another man's blank wall!
BTW. If/when that TPA garage at 1 Church Street is redeveloped (which is under discussion, their 'great east view' may go!

and that it blocks all views from several Units in the TCHC building to its south!

Did you mean that 75 on The Esplanade "blocks all views of several Units in the TCHC building to its south!" I realize this is possibly a politically-incorrect (pro-north) question. 🛄🏃

Back