170     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 521     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAL's the worst (well, maybe not as bad as Warmington). I blocked her on Twitter a long time ago. I follow a number of people whose political beliefs I respectfully disagree with, and sometimes this gives me a different, valuable perspective on various issues. SAL's feed is the equivalent of a bunch of fart noises.

But fart noises can be funny. Especially when they make a rich dowager lady drop her monocle and proclaim "Well! I never!" On a more serious note, this could be the last chance that Rofo has to bow out with what miniscule 'dignity' he has left. Then again, I would not be surprised if King Robert the First stays long enough to have his name still on the ballot, but drops out after the official deadline. Simply as one more gesture of 'EFFFFF YOUUUUU, AND SUKIT!!!!111. Aimed at Tory, at the city leftist elitist pinko queermo cyclist media and extremely biased latte sippers revolting ethnic peasants, and at Toronto in general.

The timing of the press release fits in with an afternoon surgery. I'm going to predict that the mass has been removed and Rob is recovering in intensive care. We won't know if its malignant or benign for a few days.

I think that would be a pretty ambitious timetable, but we'll see.

The timing of the press release fits in with an afternoon surgery. I'm going to predict that the mass has been removed and Rob is recovering in intensive care. We won't know if its malignant or benign for a few days.

Meh. Biopsy only. I was off on that one.

How bizarrely coincidental ...

Edit ... hang on. They list there clinic address at 807 Broadview Avenue. That's the Albany Medical Clinic - http://www.albanyclinic.ca/ - I go there. I've seen no sign of Greenstone in the building. Nor is there any signage outside, or in as I recall. Nor can I find any of their "team members" listed on Albany's website.

Something seems odd here.

if you are a patient at albany and are referred for something like a colonoscopy, you are sent to a greenestone clinic... usually the one at yonge and finch.

I like this doctor. He's knows how to run a press conference. Love the bit at the start: I don't want you to shout at me. Ask your questions one at a time. For the most part, the reporters were pretty well behaved, too. Good on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back