News   May 21, 2024
 346     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 3.4K     5 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Ingram @MattIngram984
Hospital confirms there will not be a member of @TOMayorFord family at the press conference #RobFord @Shawn_Jeffords @TorSunCity

So we could get some actual facts this time?

Perhaps it'll also mean it will start on time

Last edited:
They used to specialize in colonoscopies. now they do rehab. Or both.

I think they used to do colonoscopies at Greenestone Muskoka, but had to stop due to a zoning or by-law issue or something. Buy first, set up clinic, find rules out later sort of thing. But there are two Greenestone clinics in Toronto that do offer colonoscopy services. http://greenestonehealth.com/

Last edited:
I think his wife and kids would actually be better off without him. He abuses his wife, and I can only imagine what she has been threatened with if she tried to leave. There are complications that no doubt put her in a tough position. She doesn't work, and has her own substance use issues. Access to her kids and financial support would be at risk, especially in court against sociopaths with deep pockets. The kids were taken from him by CAS in April. It's likely his death would be a fresh start for all.

Well, at least for everyone other than Rob.

I think they used to do colonoscopies at Greenestone Muskoka, but had to stop due to a zoning or by-law issue or something. Buy first, set up clinic, find rules out later sort of thing. But there are two Greenestone clinics in Toronto that do offer colonoscopy services. http://greenestonehealth.com/
How bizarrely coincidental ...

Edit ... hang on. They list there clinic address at 807 Broadview Avenue. That's the Albany Medical Clinic - http://www.albanyclinic.ca/ - I go there. I've seen no sign of Greenstone in the building. Nor is there any signage outside, or in as I recall. Nor can I find any of their "team members" listed on Albany's website.

Something seems odd here.

Last edited:
Last edited:
That's a pretty fair guess. Just saying that while UT is convinced that CP24 has a bromance going on with Rob, the frothing Fordites are equally convinced that CP24 has a hate-on for the Rexdale Messiah. Confirmation bias and all that.

Come ON!! I think this site deserves a hell of a lot more respect than the Fordites. The Fordites literally think everything a conspiracy and any reporter doing his or her job is "out to get him" by just reporting the facts.

The criticism our site gives is for the likes of Warmington and Jerry Agar. As they go after legit reporters like Donovan and Doolittle. The people we are critical of has a long history of shilling and illegitimacy. The people they go after has a resume of being good fact checkers and being 100% correct in their reporting.

Hell our site even eats our own (see Metroman) if we feel they are being too blowhardish and have a legit discussion if over-the-top people like John Furr is good or bad for the cause. Fordites only support people who are 100% loyal to Ford and even started to question the likes of Doug Holyday if he dared to question Ford and few anybody else as a bias enemy.

By the way Bill Carroll is one of the ONLY right-wingers who called out Ford early. He didn't like the idea of the Fords going on his radio show an lying to his face (I am shocked how many people in media are totally okay with). Carroll flat out said he didn't want to talk to Doug when Doug was calling every station for damage control after another one of Rob's screw ups. Carroll said "There no reason to talk to Doug, and even if I did why wouldn't he just lie like he did before". Something the mayoral wannabe John Tory never had the guts to say or do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back