51     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 1.1K     3 
News   May 02, 2024
 516     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dressing a large body is frustrating, and sometimes involves delusion and self-deception.

Its also unfortunate that Mikey is kinda pear-shaped, making his weight look even more concentrated around the belly and hips.

Hopefully this ain't lost in Sok's announcement.

Choice quotes;
"The events were part of a stream of Rob Ford “mishaps,†which include DUIs, accusations of domestic violence..."

No "allegedly" DUI, eh?

"In May 2013, Mark Towhey had a confidential conversation with Ford. It was shortly after the video was made public and also followed rumors of Ford's involvement in the murder of Anthony Smith, who stands beside Ford in the video. Thus far, the public only knows two words from that conversation; Towhey told Ford to “get help.†They also know what happened next, Towhey was fired. "

Wut, wut? Could it be that the lying scumbag piece of shit junky asshole Merryl actually was involved in A. Smith's untimely passing? Is this the first confirmation of A.Smith being in Crack Tape Vol. 1?

Perhaps that Tagger is on to something?

I'm guessing the part about Smith standing beside Ford in the video is a mistake and they meant the infamous photo.

That said, one of the theories I've heard is that Smith was there when the crack video was filmed and that it was shot on his phone.

Maybe he was the one who made those feeble first attempts (first few clips cops found were unsuccessful attempts to film Ford). Then Siad takes the phone and is successful.

Along those same lines, perhaps the missing video file (IMG_0313) showed Smith was there that night. Maybe like Siad he took a video selfie. Just a guess.

And any Chow person that doesn't want Ford around will probably vote Tory in the end. He's got to keep his foot out of his mouth. No silly policy announcements.

I believe that she's releasing an updated Crazytown shortly as the recent article was an excerpt.

But what is Doolittle doing at the G&M? The city hall and RoFo coverage seems to come mostly from other G&M staffers. When she is listed on an article she usually shares the claim with at least one or more G&M reporters.

But what is Doolittle doing at the G&M? The city hall and RoFo coverage seems to come mostly from other G&M staffers. When she is listed on an article she usually shares the claim with at least one or more G&M reporters.

She writes as infrequently as Donovan at The Star. I think most of their job is done behind the scenes. Don Peat and Daniel Dale can whip off a couple of articles really quickly because things are happening right in front of them but she has a totally different job than them.

Can we PLEASE stop talking about this? It is so utterly irrelevant and offensive.

As a heavier guy I'm in agreement, but this is more about defending him than insulting him. Poor clothing choices for his body are giving more ammunition for those who'd fat shame.

is that a typo? should it say photo not video? 'cause this is the first i'm hearing that anthony smith was beside ford in the video. so if it video is correct, um, how would he know that? so it's gotta be wrong, right?

Did some other 3rd party buy a copy of the video?

fishie - From the Lobbyist Database:

2151 Doug Ford Mr Claude Elgner CR Islington Inc Corporation Planning and Development Application, Zoning By-law Conversion of property in Etobicoke from employment use to mixed use of retail and employment. The site is 2200 Islington Avenue.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/lobbyists/lobbying_find_councillor.html

AoD

That's funny, Claude is a family friend of mine. Really close with my bro. He's also behind this record breaking divorce settlement that got some media attention. That's pretty shady though, loaning the land for Ford Fest when he's registered to lobby Doug for the same piece of land.

Last edited:
And any Chow person that doesn't want Ford around will probably vote Tory in the end.

Not sure--if anything, the opened-up Tory lead seems to have made this Forum poll less of a OMG-OMG-OMG talking point than the previous 34-31 poll.

More likely that "Chow moderates" will flock to Tory, and that'll be enough; the principled rest can stick to the Chow camp without fear. The only stigma being that a 40-30-20 Tory-Ford-Chow race doesn't feel as decisive-defeatty for Ford as a 60-30 Tory-Ford race...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back