931     3 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 261     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 767     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it fits the narrative so far. Stintz has been treating Ford with kids glove so far in the campaign, the visit to his office, her reaction when she left and suddenly the jamming issue was "settled"! Maybe she was finally made aware their drug taking was captured on vid or pics.

What I'm still trying to figure out is RoFo's price for keeping it under wraps.

What Stintz needs to read into this is if the populace is now indifferent to Ford's drug use - nobody will care about her behavior if this is the alleged case mentioned in the previous posts. Just be a little brave... Nobody really cares ... until you lie about it.

Or... Are Stintz and RoFo having/had (some sort of other relationship)??? Would explain the "jamming" comment (which is just weird and juvenile)...

Explains the weird loyalty. Power drunk delusions, weirder soap operas have happened.

Last edited:
What Stintz needs to read into this is if the populace is now indifferent to Ford's drug use - nobody will care about her drug use if this is the alleged case mentioned in the previous posts. Just be a little brave... Nobody really cares ... until you lie about it.

If RoFo has something on Stintz I'm inclined to think it isn't drugs but something that would wreak havoc on her home life and image as upstanding mom. Weren't there rumours of a dalliance? My bet's on something like that.

If RoFo has something on Stintz I'm inclined to think it isn't drugs but something that would wreak havoc on her home life and image as upstanding mom. Weren't there rumours of a dalliance? My bet's on something like that.

If that is true she could go to the cops with an extortion charge..... if true. Sadly- in the sense of the internet - her kids may one day read this - so I hope we are wrong.

If RoFo has something on Stintz I'm inclined to think it isn't drugs but something that would wreak havoc on her home life and image as upstanding mom.

Perhaps we need to establish a coded form of communication with Stintz. Something like,

"Blink twice and then touch your left temple if they've threatened to harm your children."

Or,

"Make an impromptu ride on the swing set if they've threatened to release photos of you in a compromising position."

If that is true she could go to the cops with an extortion charge..... if true. Sadly- in the sense of the internet - her kids may one day read this - so I hope we are wrong.

Yup she could ... But at what cost? Risk of revelation to family? And if TPS hasn't arrested RoFo for other matters like drunk driving and drugs why should anyone have faith this would be taken seriously and not swept under the rug?

I've suggested before R Ford's gameplan is thus....polling the majority of votes in Scarborough, Etobicoke and York (approx 57%) that will give him 23.66%, picking up 18% (the dedicated Ford Nationals) in Toronto and East York which will give him 5.85% and as I've said before the election will be won or lost on how North York votes...R Ford is hoping for an even split (30%) thereby giving him 7.8%

Added all up 23.66+5.85+7.8 will give 37.31% of the popular vote and that should be enough with a 3% cushion for relection...considering it will be a three way break (Ford/Chow/Tory)

Explanation
Scarborough, Etobicoke and York are 41.5% of Toronto's population X 57 = 23.66%
Toronto, East York is 32.5% of Toronto's popularion X 18 = 5.85%
North York is approx 26% of Toronto's population X 30 = 7.8%

Oh, just in passing R Ford wants to keep K Stintz and D Soknacki in the race thus diluting any swing to Tory....Chow is doing enough to shoot herself in the foot, she needs no assistance....
Secondly R Ford doesn't have get a true majority from S/E/Y he can poll as low as 47.5% in those areas and still expect to be more than competitive

Last edited:
She said also that Ford won't answer her calls since sub interviews

The thing is, maybe what she said to the Sun is true? Not f-buddy.

But maybe drinkin-buddy or coke-buddy? Addictions *do* come first. Aside from getting high together, she may have gone to score and deliver, or maybe even run non-drug-related errands? We don’t know.

She probably copped a bit of crap for being such a Jezebel, so she wanted to set the record straight as t’were. “We were just friends.â€

I guess for RoFo, being just friends strongly implies using. Better for damage control to suggest a bit of rumpy-pumpy rather than let other conclusions be drawn. More Berlusconi than Berry, capiche?

That doesn’t say much for the sitch with Renata. But hey, whadda wino? In spite of all this olde-tyme conservatism, perhaps they are mutually enjoying an alternative relationship. YMMV.

I totally feel for LeeAnne. I don't think she did anything wrong other than be a small town girl with a few problems who stumbled into a hornet's nest. I hope she's getting the help she needs -- she certainly seems motivated (unlike some other people). I also hope she wises up to how she's being used and how much power she probably has if she did witness any of the things it seems likely she did. If this whole debacle helps get her straightened out, that would be a good thing.

I've suggested before R Ford's gameplan is thus....polling the majority of votes in Scarborough, Etobicoke and York (approx 57%) that will give him 23.66%, picking up 18% (the dedicated Ford Nationals) in Toronto and East York which will give him 5.85% and as I've said before the election will be won or lost on how North York votes...R Ford is hoping for an even split (30%) thereby giving him 7.8%

Added all up 23.66+5.85+7.8 will give 37.31% of the popular vote and that should be enough with a 3% cushion for relection...considering it will be a three way break (Ford/Chow/Tory)

Explanation
Scarborough, Etobicoke and York are 41.5% of Toronto's population X 57 = 23.66%
Toronto, East York is 32.5% of Toronto's popularion X 18 = 5.85%
North York is approx 26% of Toronto's population X 30 = 7.8%

Oh, just in passing R Ford wants to keep K Stintz and D Soknacki in the race thus diluting any swing to Tory....Chow is doing enough to shoot herself in the foot, she needs no assistance....
Secondly R Ford doesn't have get a true majority from S/E/Y he can poll as low as 47.5% in those areas and still expect to be more than competitive

I'd be REALLY surprised if RoFo gets that many votes in Etobicoke outside of Ward 2.

ETA Maybe just wishful thinking on my part but I hope not.

Last edited:
I always thought the Fords screwed up simply because they were basically, well, incompetent screw-ups. But the only reason that today's campaign video received so much attention is precisely because it blatantly - one might say brazenly - broke election rules. So if this was a calculated move to advertise their video via mainstream media with Fordian sound-bites as background noise, then it was a positively brilliant move. And as much as the Fords aren't much in the way of governing or public speaking or manners or pretty much any other positive attribute ... I'm beginning to admire their scheming abilities.

I always thought the Fords screwed up simply because they were basically, well, incompetent screw-ups. But the only reason that today's campaign video received so much attention is precisely because it blatantly - one might say brazenly - broke election rules. So if this was a calculated move to advertise their video via mainstream media with Fordian sound-bites as background noise, then it was a positively brilliant move. And as much as the Fords aren't much in the way of governing or public speaking or manners or pretty much any other positive attribute ... I'm beginning to admire their scheming abilities.

The new Hardly Boys.

Yup she could ... But at what cost? Risk of revelation to family? And if TPS hasn't arrested RoFo for other matters like drunk driving and drugs why should anyone have faith this would be taken seriously and not swept under the rug?

But it may not be extortion. I am having trouble to figure what RoFo wanted to keep whatever it is on the QT.

An endorsement from Stintz would be gold for him. If she can forgive him, we all can. Or so it will be portrayed.

Hmm.......Ford Nation won't need the endorsement but not sure if the balance of the electorate will be swayed by a Stintz endorsement either, as mentioned a couple of pages back.

I totally feel for LeeAnne. I don't think she did anything wrong other than be a small town girl with a few problems who stumbled into a hornet's nest. I hope she's getting the help she needs -- she certainly seems motivated (unlike some other people). I also hope she wises up to how she's being used and how much power she probably has if she did witness any of the things it seems likely she did. If this whole debacle helps get her straightened out, that would be a good thing.

I don't think she stumbled into the situation, I'm convinced that there was a previous relationship before well-hab. If it was sexual or not, that remains to be seen, what we do know is that Leeanne has serious problems that by appearance she is not mature enough to deal with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back