2.4K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 580     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about her, she has the Mactier Mafia protecting her. Like my friend said people up there joke the town should be named "Cracktier" and she socializes in that circle of ne'erdowells.

She also has a gun.

Last edited:
Total conspiracy theory time:

McRobb is offered hush money by the Fords. Of course, as usual, it's a meagre amount. She then counters saying that's not enough. The Fords, being almost as cheap as they are stupid, tell her to eff off. McRobb then does an interview to show the Fords that she is serious. She spills some but not the most damning of beans. She then goes back to the Fords to make another offer, under the threat of telling all next time.

Would be great if it was just a conspiracy theory wouldn't it?

Except it sounds so damn plausible given the habits of Mayor Moron.
And what's so meager about five thousand bucks and paying off a car fix?
A similar offer was good enough for an attempted buyout of the crack video wasn't it?

See, more proof of downtown elitist gravy train spending.
You people don't know the value of a dollar, folks!

This stupid, incompetent, dangerous and compromising position Mayor Moron
seems to constantly put himself, and the city into.
This pretzel...is really making me thirsty.

So she didn't smuggle drugs into GreeneStone for Robbie, she didn't refute parking the SUV at the back of the "nature walk", the Sun made sure they asked a specific question away from the facts. The answer to the Lisi question was a yes, but why not follow up with questions about the SUV, or her travels with Robbie? Oh... who gets kicked out of a program because someone cracks up your car?

What was up with the licking of the lips?

Sunglasses + licking lips = wakin' and bakin'

I think you may be misquoting me. I said my friend last saw her at the bank 6 months ago.

I think it was a different post(?), relating to where she was living at the time she was arrested on the DUI; there were photos of houses in two different places (one with a snowmobile with a missing windshield on the lawn), and, IIRC, in that context there was a post about a neighbour, or something like that, telling a junior 'reporter' from the Sun (can't recall name) that she had lost her job at the bank some months before. (I would try to search back for this but I never seem to have any luck with searches on UT, and the way that so-called recent posts works means that when I look at my own the latest one is older than the date when McRobb first 'appeared' here.)

Screenshot 2014-07-10 09.10.19.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-07-10 09.10.19.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-10 09.10.19.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 645
I guess "country pumpkin" is not on that list...

ddale8 9:02am via Twitter for iPhone
Mayor Ford has said he has "ended" troublesome associations, but he hasn't actually specified who he has stopped associating with.

I wonder if McRobb was under surveillance - seeing as she was meeting with Lisi and driving Rob's SUV.

“I had stopped to get some Gatorade and the next thing I know the cops were all around me. It was wild. They knew me. I am a local girl,” she said.

You're correct pud99, I fiorgot about that, the house they showed was where she lives in Bala. Her sister has her kid and lives in MacTier proper, my friend is within a mile of her place and Leaanne is often there. The Liquor store is just down the street, a frequent spot to see her at as well.

“I had stopped to get some Gatorade and the next thing I know the cops were all around me. It was wild. They knew me. I am a local girl,†she said. .

Of course the police know her, it's a small town and she "get's around"

Well she had an open container so maybe she was doing the purple Jesus's her new paramour was infamous for!

Last edited:
Did anyone favourite that tweet back from when McRobb first made headlines where a local hinted something about McRobb's background and how it added an interesting twist (but wouldn't elaborate)?

reporterdonpeat 9:21am via Twitter for iPhone
Mayor Rob Ford arrives at City Hall with his sobriety coach & ignores questions

Hahaha

reporterdonpeat 9:22am via Twitter for iPhone
Rob Ford ignored questions about Sandro Lisi & this one: "Tell us about your country pumpkin?"

And remember Doug's answer in response to the mystery woman who was driving Ford's escalade?

reporterdonpeat May 23, 8:45am via Hootsuite
“I have no news, I haven’t talked to Rob, don’t have a clue who the lady is" Doug Ford.

I guess "country pumpkin" is not on that list...

ddale8 9:02am via Twitter for iPhone
Mayor Ford has said he has "ended" troublesome associations, but he hasn't actually specified who he has stopped associating with.

The question then becomes -- what is Ford's rehab nickname, and does it have anything to do with rabbits/hares/bunnies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvMxbRCBalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back