Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

1bj4.jpg

Attachments

• 1bj4.jpg
    1bj4.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 2,271
Thought that curved glass looked a bit funny at first. As they add more levels above, it actually looks really cool!

Thought that curved glass looked a bit funny at first. As they add more levels above, it actually looks really cool!

No you were right the first time. The glass is becoming as I suspected it would very "tacky" Sad when you think what could have been at one of Toronto's most prestigious intersections..... before some of you blow a blood vessel remember that's my opinion.

No you were right the first time. The glass is becoming as I suspected it would very "tacky" Sad when you think what could have been at one of Toronto's most prestigious intersections..... before some of you blow a blood vessel remember that's my opinion.

Yeah, we definitely got your point, you keep repeating it on every post on this thread: this project is gonna be a disaster, you don't like it, it's tacky, even inferior to Aura.
Can we move on now?

Last edited:
I agree the slight wavyness of the glass looks good since its consistent the overall organic, hints of Gaudi, balcony lines. It softens the look, which is suitable for residential.

Can we at least have some optimism until the entire podium is complete :eek:

Keep in mind this podium will change dramatically with the LED glass + once the store signage is up. Of course it looks funny right now, it's not very animated and nothing's inside.

Are you blowing a blood vessel?...lol

Nah, I just expressed my opinion about your constant complaining in this thread, which I find it a little bit premature :D

I'll reserve my judgement until we'll see more than just three floors cladded.

Last edited:
If you look at the renderings you can see the 'wave' or 'indecent' if you like isn't a perfect V shape (i.e. symmetrical).

Keeping disrupting and trolling the thread and someone else will blow a blood vessel - and you won't like the result one bit. And consider this warning applicable across all postings.

MoD

Nah, I just expressed my opinion about your constant complaining in this thread, which I find it a little bit premature :D

I'll reserve my judgement until we'll see more than just three floors cladded.

An opinion I share. I have said many times that let's wait until mid July and take a look then....but of course certain people have an opinion calling it the best building in Toronto etc every 2 days so I stated another opinion.

Back