News   May 16, 2024
 438     1 
News   May 16, 2024
 550     0 
News   May 16, 2024
 536     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Thanks for the suggestion, what are the exhaust fans and WHO did you bug?

The fan above your stove and the fan in your bathroom(s). It helps take the humidity out. I called Darlene everyday, didnt do anything so I went it and complained again. People kept coming to "fix" it but nothing ever got fixed. I finally put it on my Tarion papers and the day after I submitted a copy to Darlene, someone came and fixed it for real. Make sure you all put it on your Tarion forms so you are covered if it doesnt work

The fan above your stove and the fan in your bathroom(s). It helps take the humidity out. I called Darlene everyday, didnt do anything so I went it and complained again. People kept coming to "fix" it but nothing ever got fixed. I finally put it on my Tarion papers and the day after I submitted a copy to Darlene, someone came and fixed it for real. Make sure you all put it on your Tarion forms so you are covered if it doesnt work

Im submitting my 30 day forms tomorrow, included with the PDI, which has a bunch of stuff on there that was not touched. Noone showed up to my unit in the past 29 days. I dont mind really since the items are cosmetic, but the passiveness is over, now im going to start being forthwright and direct.

He Joe, no updates at this point. Just wanted to get some information. I'm thinking more long-term since I don't have enough cash to do anything big right now.

I'm in the same boat here, Can't really plan for a closet yet, will have to wait a couple of months to get it done. might end up building my own!!! 1000 for a closet is a lil too much right now. got to wait and see what the final closing costs will be.

I'm in the same boat here, Can't really plan for a closet yet, will have to wait a couple of months to get it done. might end up building my own!!! 1000 for a closet is a lil too much right now. got to wait and see what the final closing costs will be.

if you're just looking for a white "wire" style closet organizer, save a bunch and just do it yourself. home depot sells all the components for the different modules and if you're fairly decent with a tape measure and screw gut, you can definitely make this a DIY project

Im submitting my 30 day forms tomorrow, included with the PDI, which has a bunch of stuff on there that was not touched. Noone showed up to my unit in the past 29 days. I dont mind really since the items are cosmetic, but the passiveness is over, now im going to start being forthwright and direct.

It has been 20 days so far and I already got 2 visits in total for touchup here and there.

What is this "30 day form"... I've lived at M1 for over 30 days, am I supposed to submit something? I thought they have 90 days to complete all the "green tape stuff" from the PDI

What is this "30 day form"... I've lived at M1 for over 30 days, am I supposed to submit something? I thought they have 90 days to complete all the "green tape stuff" from the PDI

the 30 day form is for anything extra you found wrong with your condo after the PDI. some people add the stuff from their PDI's that has not been fixed yet. I never submitted my 30 day form as everything was done in a timelly maner with me.

Back