Five Condos (Graywood Developments, Mod Developments) - Real Estate -

Looking to get my hands on an VI unit w-facing , old pricing, low floor. What can you do for me that other agents who haven't been ble to get me in?

Many thanks - c

Last edited:
Looking to get my hands on an VI unit w-facing , old pricing, low floor. What can you do for me that other agents who haven't been ble to get me in?

Many thanks - c

Hello Catherine, the reason why other agents are not able to get you any of those VI model is because they are mostly sold out. There were few remaining and I had one too but the devolper took it away from us to sell it during public opening at a much higher price.

My partner is currently holding one of these at a new pricelist. Please visit my website for more information on available units www.SunnyBatra.com/FiveCondos

I hope this helps.

Thanks - Sunny

After months of research and reading, finally bought my self a condo! My price was around 312k for 511 sqrft at 29th floor :D. I think I got a very good deal.

After months of research and reading, finally bought my self a condo! My price was around 312k for 511 sqrft at 29th floor :D. I think I got a very good deal.

Omg you so lucky to get your hands on this I model. They are sold out and prices of these I model have gone up by $25K; which means you have already made $25,000 on your unit and that too before public opening. Congratulations!!!

My buddy was interested so we called up today, I think the price has gone up by 10-20k not sure. He said he has no control over the price now since more than 200 units are sold. Every 100 units they'll re-raise the price. You can ask him, I know he had a 579 sqrft for 332k + 22k for floor premium. Not sure if it's still available. His name is Sujan - http://www.fivecondo.ca/
I have no business affiliation with him.

Thank you Sunny!

I was JUST offered the same on the 35th floor for $322.9K (supposedly also the "old" price) !

With whom did you deal and can your guy/gal get me a better offer? asap pls if possible - c

I was JUST offered the same on the 35th floor for $322.9K (supposedly also the "old" price) !

I think you should get it, that's a very good deal already! If it wasn't the original price, it would only be $5K more. And through what I know, that's the highest floor the developer's been releasing so far.

That's $632/sqft.

Last edited:

Congrats! Now don't take this the wrong way but 511 Sqft for $312K pre-construction is now considered a "very good deal"? Pre-construction prices are a joke now.

At least Five looks to be one hell of a project though.

Congrats! Now don't take this the wrong way but 511 Sqft for $312K pre-construction is now considered a "very good deal"? Pre-construction prices are a joke now.

That's $611/sqft. And he's got it for the original price. The prices have gone up a couple of times now. The difference for that unit is probably more than 20K now. I wonder what price it would be at the public opening.

And yeah, CONGRATS, T.O.Condo!

Omg you so lucky to get your hands on this I model. They are sold out and prices of these I model have gone up by $25K; which means you have already made $25,000 on your unit and that too before public opening. Congratulations!!!

You should be a realtor, right? he has not made any money, he won't make any money until he sells the unit. at $610 per sq ft plus the closing costs, plus the realtor commission when he sells, I doubt it he will make any money in the next 5-7 years

You should be a realtor, right? he has not made any money, he won't make any money until he sells the unit. at $610 per sq ft plus the closing costs, plus the realtor commission when he sells, I doubt it he will make any money in the next 5-7 years

Compared to other buildings in the area (Nicholas Residencies, One Bloor), and considering the high floor, the unobstructed East view, the very good layout, high demand type of unit, I bet many would "kill" to get one like his at that price! So yeah, I disagree with you, Carturo. I do think it is a good deal he's got.

Sorry I wouldn't not like to discuss that here as my client who bought this unit might not appreciate that. Feel free to call me or email me and I'll provide you with the details. Thanks for understanding.

this whole thread is starting to sound like a complete plant..

it's not like you're telling us his/her name, etc ..... there are so many units of the same layout throughout so you don't have to give the specific floor but something like 25s+, etc would do.

Compared to other buildings in the area (Nicholas Residencies, One Bloor), and considering the high floor, the unobstructed East view, the very good layout, high demand type of unit, I bet many would "kill" to get one like his at that price! So yeah, I disagree with you, Carturo. I do think it is a good deal he's got.

I agree with you agudser. He got an incredible deal and will make good money no doubt.

Carturo I have been selling new condos for a long time and know that after paying commission, taxes and other fees my clients have still made money.

Back