News   Apr 26, 2024
 161     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 423     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.3K     4 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

topoz3.png

I know it might just be the angle or distance, but this building looks a lot taller than the Royal Trust Tower or Royal Bank Plaza which are similar heights.

LEDs on buildings look fine and do something for the building at night that spots or other types of lights cannot. I think the 427 and Dundas St. buildings are perfect example of this as well.

Furthermore, I have to say that I think that whatever they do, LEDs cannot hurt the buildings image-if anything they will accentuate this decent structure.

p5

grey: Is that from the CN Tower?

So I'm guessing RBCs logos went up this morning. I took the photo from street level University/Wellington.

So the top is not enclosed?

There's no way they'd leave it like that, or at least I'll try to reassure myself. 000, is that shot midway through the action of the logo being placed, or was it being mounted onto the lantern frame?

Right now, the sign makes "RBC" looks less like the chief tenant than like a construction company, a la Ellis-Don...

I thought they were putting up the RBC Dexia logo, with an RBC logo on the podium. What happened?? LOL, not that it matters much, I just like Dexia, it has a nice sound to it.

Considering RBC is the only bank in the core without a logo up top it makes sense to use it rather than RBC Dexia.

In all the renderings of this tower there were two logos on it, but the location kept changing... RBC Dexia facing east, then in another facing north. So we might see the RBC Dexia logo face north now that we know RBC is on the east side.

Back