Toronto St Lawrence Market North | 25.3m | 5s | City of Toronto | Rogers Stirk Harbour

Work on the 'edging' and soffit continues today. (Note they are installing insulation below the aluminium (?) covers.)

IMG_1262[1].JPG

and
IMG_1268[1].JPG

Are you serious?? Wow. I didn't know that. I thought it was opening this summer or fall.
Unfortunately not. I am not sure why the City cannot open the Market floor - which is basically a large open space - (and even the lower level parking floors) before the more complex Court floors above are opened but apparently they can't.

Wow, that's a bummer! I was really excited to check it out this year. They are moving the temporary Saturday market (south of St. Lawrence Market) to here right?

Wow, that's a bummer! I was really excited to check it out this year. They are moving the temporary Saturday market (south of St. Lawrence Market) to here right?
Yes, back to its home. They are also looking for someone to do something there on Sundays, to replace the former antique market. There will be some sort of cafe on main or mezzanine floors but not sure if only on weekends.

Back