Richmond Hill NEXT at Elgin East | ?m | 10s | Sequoia Grove Homes | BDP Quadrangle

Got a final tentative letter.
Oh wow that’s exciting. What condo building or townhouse block are you in? And what is your closing date if you don’t mind me asking?

This info will probably help a lot of us see when the development will be finished.

Good Morning, I’m in building A. I don’t believe this states or changes anything. With the World pandemic, this letter simply informs the buyer of the different stages in approaching closing and it is the law to inform the buyer of what is happening. With covid, the builder can have delays without compensation now is my thought. July 2 2023 was the date on the letter but seeing how it is processing, I say 1.5 more years. Am I alone in thinking this? 😆

Good Morning, I’m in building A. I don’t believe this states or changes anything. With the World pandemic, this letter simply informs the buyer of the different stages in approaching closing and it is the law to inform the buyer of what is happening. With covid, the builder can have delays without compensation now is my thought. July 2 2023 was the date on the letter but seeing how it is processing, I say 1.5 more years. Am I alone in thinking this? 😆
Building A is definitely farther along than building B … for what it’s worth.

so did they give you a later date on the letter? Or same date as before just with final tentative occupancy ?

The previous letter was March 2023 I believe. Now it is July 2023 final. Like I said, I think we are speaking 1.5 years minimum from now. Is your block of the townhomes ones done?

The previous letter was March 2023 I believe. Now it is July 2023 final. Like I said, I think we are speaking 1.5 years minimum from now. Is your block of the townhomes ones done?
My townhouse is not framed up yet. Seems like the concrete portion is done. Last letter was February 2023 and current one is July 2023, although haven’t received a final tentative date yet.

Interesting that yours is not final. Well, it’s nice to have a group of future next door neighbours on this blog. Seems like we are all about the same stage. Keep in touch here.

I received a call from the design studio that the builder is making changes to some of the towns.

They said that the power room will no longer have a vanity sink, but rather just a vessel sink, and the floor will no longer be vinyl plank, but tiled. The design studio has picked the tile color themselves with the builder.

My townhouse is not framed up yet. Seems like the concrete portion is done. Last letter was February 2023 and current one is July 2023, although haven’t received a final tentative date yet.
I've only ever received 1 letter with a tentative occupancy date of June 2023.

Last time I drove by my town wasn't built either. Haven't had a chance to see if there is any progress...

Based on the call and email I got from the design studio about the changes, I'm guessing that there has been some progress.

I've only ever received 1 letter with a tentative occupancy date of June 2023.

Last time I drove by my town wasn't built either. Haven't had a chance to see if there is any progress...

Based on the call and email I got from the design studio about the changes, I'm guessing that there has been some progress.
I was contacted by the design studio as well - I’m curious to see if those with earlier occupancy dates, and whose towns are further along actually move in within the next few months. One of the through towns apparently has a final occupancy date of late March 2023

I was contacted by the design studio as well - I’m curious to see if those with earlier occupancy dates, and whose towns are further along actually move in within the next few months. One of the through towns apparently has a final occupancy date of late March 2023
I'm in a through townhouse as well. . So that's good to hear that it seems there won't be too much delays if they can keep the pace up with the rest of them.

I'm in a through townhouse as well. . So that's good to hear that it seems there won't be too much delays if they can keep the pace up with the rest of them.
Im hoping it will all be on schedule for us! I will keep you posted on the development as I plan to visit in early February.

Back