Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

I saw the second exit, but currently the basement of Aura is connected to the college subway station already, the second exit will make the connection smoother. I agree with the Aura basement layout, should be totally redone. I think the developer just wanted to make the most money to cut as many as possible the smallest stores.

I truly hope the new owner get rid of that tacky video display and clean the facade a bit. The faux limestone looks anything but limestone like - except for the way it stains.

AoD
How I wish the window-wall portion of the tower was replaced with faux limestone and punched windows.

February 26, 2022:

IMG_3559.jpg
IMG_3560.jpg
IMG_3561.jpg
IMG_3562.jpg
IMG_3563.jpg
IMG_3564.jpg

I'm excited, but I find that IKEA is always out of stock for the items that I'm looking for. :(

I have given up on IKEA. I've been trying get a shelving unit and few other things, the items have been out of stock since January. Stopped into the Burlington store a month or so ago, just about everything was sold out. Never seen the store so empty.

Too much gov't stimulus money chasing goods and supplies.

So glad to hear that port congestion, Covid lockdowns and disruptions in Asia, shortage of containers, and all those typses of issues had nothing to do with the current inventory availability issues.

I am sure the Canadian purchasing and production scheduling managers struggling with these issues on a daily basis will be glad to hear that.

Don't shoot the messenger. Lack of supply and port congestion are partly from the reason I outlined: too much liquidity injected into the economy by the gov't i.e. too much money chasing goods. I never said it was the only issue, but it's one of the big ones and no one wants to talk about it. Sorry in advance for the OT.
So glad to hear that port congestion, Covid lockdowns and disruptions in Asia, shortage of containers, and all those typses of issues had nothing to do with the current inventory availability issues.

I am sure the Canadian purchasing and production scheduling managers struggling with these issues on a daily basis will be glad to hear that.
Oh, boy. I think you opened up a can of worms with that comment. They might be coming after you with torches and pitchforks.
Yeah I'm the designated sh*t disturber ;)

Here we go. Rock 'n roll. Undead, what have you done??

Don't shoot the messenger. Lack of supply and port congestion are partly from the reason I outlined: too much liquidity injected into the economy by the gov't i.e. too much money chasing goods. I never said it was the only issue, but it's one of the big ones and no one wants to talk about it. Sorry in advance for the OT.

Yeah I'm the designated sh*t disturber ;)

Well the position has been vacant since dear SunriseChampion sadly departed. I miss that guy.

Back