Toronto Vü Condos | 83.51m | 24s | Aspen Ridge | Hariri Pontarini

My skyscraper geek usually informs/warps my posts, but this "mid-rise" is one of the most exciting projects downtown... particularly give its location. I think of it is the new "gateway" to the very busy east of Jarvis community that is being "reborn".

I'd love to see the same kind of design/development on other key Jarvis sites such as the one rumoured to happen on the armoury footprint (crosses fingers).

A few more Vu type developments would definitely have the much-needed silk purse impact on Jarvis. Hopefully West Donlands will host this type of design.

May8 vs May9

1 Day comparison at Vu.

May 08 2008 vs. May 09 2008
vumay82008.JPG

vumay92008.JPG

Wow, these kids ain't kidding around. This thing's moving fast. How many people do they have working on it?

^^^ Who shat in your cereal?

We're impressed by construction progress, not the pace of this development since proposal or sales. Most of us know better than to trust occupancy dates.

Let's be patiente!!

Why is everyone so excited about them being at street level? Does nobody remember that they were supposed to have OCCUPANCY this summer? Hello ... that's not happening. So let's not all be impressed so easily.

You should expect at least 6 to 12 month delay from the date announced for occupancy. It happens every time. The important issue here is the quality of materials and workmanship being use in the project.

Back