News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.3K     3 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 663     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 932     0 

Toronto Eaton Centre

I like Uniqlo but the fabric quality in the graphic shirts is subpar. Very coarse feeling and bulky fit.

The additional space in Uniqlo is now open. Apparently it is the largest Uniqlo t-shirt collection in North America if I recall correctly.

Cool video steps leading up to the space.

View attachment 188554View attachment 188555

I love the design. It's like a smaller version of the T-Shirt section on the top floor of the UNIQLO flagship in Ginza, Tokyo.

I thought that this angled unit was to become part of the new Apple Store, but the signage would suggest otherwise.
ECAA50E9-A7FF-407F-B6E1-992DB1A660D2.jpeg

I thought that this angled unit was to become part of the new Apple Store, but the signage would suggest otherwise.
View attachment 192330

I believe the former Scotch and Soda space (behind the blue hoarding that says Jack & Jones) will still be part of the Apple store. The left side with the models remains Jack & Jones.
I figure they're just using the hoarding there since it's better than the generic CF info on the rest. I don't think they will change it to announce Apple until the store is closer to opening.

Calendar Club beside Nike on Level 1 has closed. Down the hall, the former Jean Machine will be occupied by Jack & Jones during their renovation.

Last edited:
View attachment 192330

That’s correct. Apple settled on a slightly smaller space, which includes Abercrombie and Baby Gap former stores, but no longer uses Scotch & Soda. This bodes well for Apple @ The One (or The Well... or both). They were assembling enough space for a megastore at Eaton Centre but that they didn’t take as much space as they were offered indicates that they’re probably confident that they’ll have another downtown store to offset the demand.

That’s correct. Apple settled on a slightly smaller space, which includes Abercrombie and Baby Gap former stores, but no longer uses Scotch & Soda. This bodes well for Apple @ The One (or The Well... or both). They were assembling enough space for a megastore at Eaton Centre but that they didn’t take as much space as they were offered indicates that they’re probably confident that they’ll have another downtown store to offset the demand.

Makes sense to me. And that other downtown store you so speak of is the one that will eventually open at Yonge/Bloor.

m0851 has closed. Frank & Oak will be relocating into that space, next to the Queen Street entrance. Hopefully they will expand the store to include the Men's collection.
Haight & Ashbury is moving to a different location, TBA.

Läderach Chocolatier Suisse will be opening in the former B2 space on Level 2 beside Fossil.
Guess Accessories on Level 2 has closed in advance of the opening of the new Guess store downstairs on Level 3.

m0851 has closed. Frank & Oak will be relocating into that space, next to the Queen Street entrance. Hopefully they will expand the store to include the Men's collection.
Haight & Ashbury is moving to a different location, TBA.

Interesting. This was supposed to be the new Tesla showroom. I guess they pulled out after the company reorganization to focus on online sales.

The WE Store has closed. Haight & Ashbury has also closed.
SOIA & KYO will be opening in the former Frank & Oak women's store.
Down the hall on Level 2, the former Hyba space will be home to a temporary "creative studio" pop-up called "Streaming at CF".
There is a full studio setup and they will be recording various podcasts and YouTube videos there. Danny Green was recording a podcast there today. This is slated to run until the end of October.

Innisfree will be replacing the former Town Shoes/Haight & Ashbury location on Level 2. This will pit the Amore Pacific owned natural skincare brand against the LG-owned Nature Collection/The Face Shop across the hall.

Back