News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 555     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Only had time for a cursory read, but the questions are mounting. And speaking of "mounting"...who will be the apt police force to investigate this? It can't be the OPP, for obvious reasons, albeit you can bet your gumshoes, unofficially, they are. The OPP will not like this meddling with their hierarchy one bit, and who can blame them? But *officially*...it's probably going to have to be the Mounties. Whether there's a mandate/protocol to cover that is a good question.
Well, I'm very glad to state I've been proven wrong...so far. Looks like OPP aren't holding their tongues, and good for them!

Now the next question: Which jurisdiction lays charges when the shit is determined to be in the criminal sphere? This makes me all happy and warm inside just thinking about it...

WTF?

ZBbiqdur_normal.jpg

Robert Benzie@robertbenzie
3 mins ago · Toronto
BREAKING: Interim OPP Commissioner Brad Blair alleges Premier Doug Ford's chief of staff demanded the police force "purchase a large camper type vehicle ... modified to specifications the premier's office would provide us" and keep the costs "off the books."
MD-2010-09-13-021.jpg

Why couldn't they just use the Folkswagon?

Wendy Gillis @wendygillis
16m

Blair lawyer, Julian Falconer, just now: "I know of no precedent to describe the current circumstance." Falconer said he was approached recently - last week - "amidst a growing sea of controversy."

As predicted: The rank and file revolt begins

Was the Folkswagon from 2010 or 2014?

That was 2010, remember "Doug and Randy and Momma" bought Rob a new camper as the old one was rusting, 2014 Doug rolls out the big bus and somewhere there is a picture of his face pasted on the side, right over a small window and when opened it looked like Doug had a big oversized cakehole.

Reactions: vic
somewhere there is a picture of his face pasted on the side, right over a small window and when opened it looked like Doug had a big oversized cakehole
Maybe you should find out before troubling us with that insinuation. On the other hand, I do know there is a relationship between Taverner and the Ford family.

AoD
Ah, but Church Lady besides, the Cons accept consenting adults...as long as they vote Con.

What's with DoFo and the RVs?

Doug Ford’s team specifically requested that the OPP purchase a “large camper type vehicle” that could be modified to certain specifications and that the request be “kept off the books.”
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...nt-over-potential-political-interference.html

This is so peculiar.

The premier is entitled to a vehicle (by current policy/law) furnished by the OPP, on the books. Bad Taste aside, the only thing that seems to be wrong w/this request is that its 'off the books'.

Barring a further surprise...........this seems like an extraordinary self-inflicted would. Take a legal request, turn it into a scandal by trying to hide it.

This is so peculiar.

The premier is entitled to a vehicle (by current policy/law) furnished by the OPP, on the books. Bad Taste aside, the only thing that seems to be wrong w/this request is that its 'off the books'.

Barring a further surprise...........this seems like an extraordinary self-inflicted would. Take a legal request, turn it into a scandal by trying to hide it.

No kidding - it'd be easier to get the PCPO to pay for it instead.

AoD

Last edited:

Back