Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

KWT is getting noise on this particular project because of the things she said and/or did to postpone or stall this project. Has nothing to do with any other aspect.

^ I wonder if this will sell out. The building certainly seems world class.

It don't think it will be very hard. Even if this is priced significantly higher your average condo building in the city, there are only around 400 units to sell to a very long waiting list of not-so-average potential buyers. I also don't think the developer behind the project is as big a factor as others have pointed out to be.

I just realized there are no balconies on this building. AM I correct?

Affirmative. Though I don't know if the penthouse will have access to the trees up on the roof.

Edit: Oops looks like Chester answered my question for me!

Bits and bobs on the west side... and more significant action going on on the northern flank (last pic) (a guy just finished boring, seconds before I took the shot).

One-1.jpg

One-2.jpg

One-3.jpg

Attachments

• One-1.jpg
    One-1.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 1,034
  • One-2.jpg
    One-2.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 1,035
  • One-3.jpg
    One-3.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 1,028
Last edited:
You are correct - only the top penthouses will have outside access - each has their own terrace.

And it’s the biggest tragedy of the entire project. While it’s not a very large or flexible space at the top, it would have been nice to have the area accessible to residents. The views from the top will surely rival the CN Tower’s main observation level, and in my eyes, the vistas will exceed it (like Rockefeller vs One World Observatory).
I also thought the mechanical levels throughout the building would have been used for similar outdoor viewing platforms; railings on those levels can be seen in the model and renderings. Sadly not the case.

Be nice if at least one of these supertalls being proposed had access for the public to view from. They live there get to see it everyday we don’t. Just sayin.

Back