Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

Hey, does anyone know what that little area in front of the building is supposed to be? A driveway? Parking lot?

There is a small apartment building in that area, it's not illustrated in the model

And it has a pair of lions with shields guarding the entrance so no one is going to mess with that little gem!

This is it, St. Charles Court.

PICT1024.jpg

PICT1026.jpg

Wow,

I always see that building from the top since I normally view these two sites from the top floor of the adjacent parking garage. The facade is really nice and those lions provide a unique eclecticism - one which will be juxtaposed by the horrid monstrosity which is being constructed around it.

There are several really interesting buildings like St. Charles Court on Charles Street

The font slightly reminds me of the Paris metro font.

What a nice old building.

My friend lives in there, and it's every bit as gorgeous on the inside as it is on the outside. The most lovely wainscotted converted hotel suites, complete with (non-functional) dumbwaiters and claw bathtubs.

The only downside is that while some of the suites are gigantic and opulent, the smaller ones are impracticably small, the kind where you have to walk through the bathroom to get to the sitting room.

The font slightly reminds me of the Paris metro font.

Good Call, I was reminded of it as well!

My friend lives in there, and it's every bit as gorgeous on the inside as it is on the outside. The most lovely wainscotted converted hotel suites, complete with (non-functional) dumbwaiters and claw bathtubs.

Non-functioning bathtubs - maybe I would rather live at BSN than here...:eek:;)

Bloor Street Neighbourhood Progress Dec 22, 2007

Definitely making its presence felt right up to Charles Street...

DSCN1641.jpg

DSCN1642.jpg

DSCN1643.jpg

^I believe this is going to be a driveway that goes underneath the back of the building and out to Hayden.

DSCN1644.jpg

DSCN1645.jpg

DSCN1647.jpg

Hey, does anyone know what that little area in front of the building is supposed to be? A driveway? Parking lot?

Here's an old render with the small apartment building (but keep in mind, BSN will be about 8 floors higher than this render).

bsnrender.jpg

It has a Charles Street address if that means anything.

Back