IMG_4663.JPG
    349.8 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_4667.JPG
    IMG_4667.JPG
    409.5 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_4664.JPG
    IMG_4664.JPG
    403.9 KB · Views: 417
Can't wait to see the big changes unfold here! Its going to be epic. I have never watched a big bank tower go up. I don't count the smaller RBC towers that went up over the past few years as they weren't on this level. These puppies are in the big leagues and will be a big game changer for the skyline. I also think the design is going to really be striking and impress.

So we know for sure that this new bank is going here? I don't see that anywhere but I am blind sometimes to obvious references...

Cool, nonetheless.

So we know for sure that this new bank is going here? I don't see that anywhere but I am blind sometimes to obvious references...

Cool, nonetheless.

There are dozens of posts and media articles confirming that CIBC is the lead tenant.

What? No the article was specifically about the new:
"Canada Infrastructure Bank will be based in Toronto, federal government says" but my question was what evidence is there that it will be located here at Bay Park Centre?

I wasn't talking about CIBC, but the article has since been deleted from here...so now my question doesn't make sense now that it's been removed. But thanks for the clarification that CIBC is indeed going here.

Last edited:
What? No the article was specifically about the new:
"Canada Infrastructure Bank will be based in Toronto, federal government says" but my question was what says that it will be located here at Bay Park Centre?

Oh, I had no idea "this new bank" referred to the Infastructure Bank. I haven't seen confirmation (or even a suggestion) of that anywhere.

Last edited:
The Infrastructure Bank will be implemented over the course of the next few years. Bay Park will not be finished in time for it to be located there, at least initially.

The Globe did confirm today that it will be at a Bay Street address. Just not this one.

I'm not sure Canada Infratructure Bank would be big enough to take enough floors of one of these towers to be considered the main tenant. I'm pretty sure the tenant would have to be pretty large to to acquire naming rights to such a large tower.

I'm not sure Canada Infratructure Bank would be big enough to take enough floors of one of these towers to be considered the main tenant. I'm pretty sure the tenant would have to be pretty large to to acquire naming rights to such a large tower.
I don't see them taking more than a floor at most. These aren't labour intensive jobs.

Why do they have to wait for phase 1 to be complete to use the new bus terminal ? If another project can open 5 stories of retail while the rest of the tower is underconstruction, I don't get why that would be so difficult with a 2 storey bus terminal.

Back