1.1K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 635     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CN tower was lit in orange when Jack Layton died. What colour should it be for Rob?

Whoops+fake+vomitCROP.jpg

Last edited:
I just did a search for Rob Ford at change.org and found four post mortem petitions.

Immortalize him with a statue - 441 supporters.
Name a Scarborough subway station after him - 347 supporters.
Rename Centennial Park after him - 492 supporters.
Stop the petition to rename Centennial park after him - 3,378 supporters (it went up by >300 while I wrote this).

The first three were created March 23; the last one was created March 25. My faith in humanity is restored today.

She is 'literally' dealing with 'literally' lots of things.

She's from Kitchener. Who cares.

And *self-employed", to boot. (Which is probably a nice cover-up way of saying "unemployed". And she'd probably alibi it all through blaming "haters".)

Incidentally, the way she capitalizes "Love" implies that she has neither ever known it or understood it except maybe through poopsy-woopsy pet dogs and cats.

CityNews just said about 15 minutes ago that Kathleen Wynne will attend the funeral. They didn't say either way if she was going to walk in the procession though.

The scary thing is, *if* she were to do so, she'd be the likeliest one in attendance to be pelted with overripe tomatoes--by Ford supporters, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back