News   May 03, 2024
 1K     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 655     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 305     0 

Forum Shutdown For Upgrades

I've noticed a few times that some posts are being posted twice by accident, even from a moderator in one case. In fact it happened to me yesterday and I had to delete one of my duplicate posts. I can't remember how that happened but I think I refreshed the page right after I clicked "post reply" because the page went blank. I'm not using google Chrome though. Has anyone else been double posting after the upgrade?

We're experiencing an issue with posting at the end of page (when the post is supposed to bump to a new page). We are working on this.

When making a new post in the full editor, the quote button is hidden under the insert button.

I think the quote button should be made available in one click in the top bar.

I think the spoiler button can also be put placed outside the insert container next to the quote button.

Neat little feature we've discovered. Click on the person's location and a google map of the location will be launched. Works pretty good though if your location is "by the Humber" you might actually be directed to the Humber River in the UK.

I'm not getting any notifications to any of the threads I was subscribed to (well over 100 of them). This has to represent a lot of loss readership.

Is this still an issue?

why can't I hotlink or at the very least upload a avatar from a website ? Not worried about bandwidth, I have my own .com

why can't I hotlink or at the very least upload a avatar from a website ? Not worried about bandwidth, I have my own .com

Just download it to your computer and then upload it here through Your Account.

When you multi-quote and then decide against posting, the multi-quote stays with you after you leave the page. Whenever you go back to the thread it is still waiting for you in the quick reply box. I don't see any way to delete it.

When you multi-quote and then decide against posting, the multi-quote stays with you after you leave the page. Whenever you go back to the thread it is still waiting for you in the quick reply box. I don't see any way to delete it.
Yes, I had that issue too. I finally got rid of it after trying a bunch of things, but I don't remember just what I did!

Yes, I had that issue too. I finally got rid of it after trying a bunch of things, but I don't remember just what I did!
Click "Insert Quotes". This window will pop up, click "remove" on each quote.

Screen shot 2015-06-21 at 1.57.05 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-06-21 at 1.57.05 AM.png
    Screen shot 2015-06-21 at 1.57.05 AM.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 619
Hi: I have been getting this error message when trying to upload pix today. Is this something on my end?

Notice
: Undefined offset: 0 in ...

Hi: I have been getting this error message when trying to upload pix today. Is this something on my end?

Notice
: Undefined offset: 0 in ...

Aware of this and working on it.

Back