News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.8K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 403     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1K     1 

Who's going to be the next Liberal leader?

Who's going to be the next Liberal leader?

• Michael Ignatieff

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Gerard Kennedy

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • John Manley

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Frank McKenna

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Bob Rae

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Justin Trudeau

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Abracadabra
1061684.bin

Hocus Pocus
COUNT%2BBLOODCOUNT%2B1.bmp

Though that's a couple of weeks old now--and the Bloc/Green numbers (Green #1 in Quebec?!? Did some Rhino types infiltrate the poll numbers?!?) make it a bit of a rogue poll...

I am liking Iggy. Though I would have preferred McKenna before, for me he's a real alternative to Harper. Dion wasn't. However, truthful or otherwise the gesture was it means a lot to me that he actually read the budget instead of rushing out to criticize it. I also like that he hasn't taken the previous blind Liberal stance on foreign policy (for example on Israel or terrorism, etc.). With Iggy, the Liberals have finally won my vote back.

Iggy publicly defended the tar sands against National Geographic's scathing exposé. The guy is a shrewd politician.

First Past the Post is taking a toll on the greens. They could potentially be more powerful then the Bloc.

I found that fascinating! A positive thing, in my opinion. The drop in bloc support is a good thing for the country, and after all, the Bloc is basically exactly like the NDP, only it'a also separatist. Well, all good news in my opinion. I actually don't even know who I'd vote for, but it's definitely not the Cons.

Back