Waterscapes at Waterview Condos (Monarch Group) - Real Estate -

T1090 Model Suite

I don't know why I keep going to visit the presentation centre. Must be the anticipation and our excitement to move into the Waterscapes project. In any case, attached is a couple of photos of their model suite.

Attachments

• DSC03320.JPG
    DSC03320.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 504
  • DSC03321.JPG
    DSC03321.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 501
nice white+bright model suite .... thanks w-guy ... this model unit kinda reminds me of what I saw recently at the 'Scenic on Eglinton' site

while I'm not trying to pour cold water on your recent new condo purchase (which I totally agree is exciting), it may be of your benefit to not get too attached/hyped on the project too soon :) ... because the more you anticipate the more annoyed you'll be at the end when the unit is finally ready in 3-4 years time + whatever delays

that's of course only represents my advice and thoughts from personal experience :D ... hehe which is the reason now I stay away from the Solaris construction site unless I actually have something to do in that area

excited

nice white+bright model suite .... thanks w-guy ... this model unit kinda reminds me of what I saw recently at the 'Scenic on Eglinton' site

while I'm not trying to pour cold water on your recent new condo purchase (which I totally agree is exciting), it may be of your benefit to not get too attached/hyped on the project too soon :) ... because the more you anticipate the more annoyed you'll be at the end when the unit is finally ready in 3-4 years time + whatever delays

that's of course only represents my advice and thoughts from personal experience :D ... hehe which is the reason now I stay away from the Solaris construction site unless I actually have something to do in that area

Oh, I'm sure you're right but I'm still excited and in no real hurry.

Hey everyone!

I just purchased a place in this building. Look forward to tracking the projects progress over the next 3-4 years.

Congrats Anthony... Are you sure you are not gonna end up canceling this one as well? :) Hope this one works out better for ya...

Which unit did you get?

Hey everyone!

I just purchased a place in this building. Look forward to tracking the projects progress over the next 3-4 years.

Congratulations Anthony!

Care to share some details?... suite, sqft, view, discounts?

I'll be envious if you say you got one of those massive podium units facing the lake and downtown :eek:

haha thanks guys.

Yeah I don't think I will take advantage of my 10 day cool over period this time around!

I'm actually only 23 so this will be my first place.

Here are the details:
Aqua 620
1 Bedroom
1 Bathroom
Interior 620sq.ft
Exterior on mine is actually 132sq.ft
18th floor
Lake/city view :)

Parking, locker included plus 2% off sale price. I asked for a few more things, but I wont know until next week. This is my first condo purcahse so any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the warm wishes!

Last edited:
Ciao Anthony and congratulations! I'm also interested in Waterscapes, although I first have to move into Park Lake for sometime :) When is occupancy date?

Regarding your suite, excellent choice! If I purchased that suite, I'd modify it a little (maybe not right away) as follows.... I would add another sliding door to the bedroom on the east wall to have better access to the bathroom, provide another entrance other than from the kitchen, and it gives the hallway, bedroom and suite even more of an open concept view.

For further space, I'd change the bathroom door to have an entrance on the west side. That should make the bathroom seem a little larger, as you're not cutting right into its shorter length. I'd also make sure to have a glass enclosure on the tub, instead of curtains to make the bathroom look longer and larger. As for the closet entrance and W&D room, I'd actually just insert one door (maybe a fogged one or sliding?) between the bathroom and closet at the edge on the border of the hallway and it make it one room that has the closet and W&D in it instead of having two separate doors (does that make sense how I explained it?) I find you'll utilize a lot more space and can put nice shelving or cupboards on the walls.

Sorry for the lengthy response, but I enjoy modifying floor plans.

condo purchase

Hey everyone!

Congrats Anthony. I think Waterscapes is in an ideal spot and you made a great investment. The floorplan of your unit seems to work quite well too. Good luck.

that's a very good pick Anthony...T620 and T700 are my two favourite units in waterscapes...

a few months back when I visited the sales center I was offered t620 for $309,990 on 14th floor w/ parking and locker + 2% off... ($320K for 25th)... just wondering what the prices are now...

btw... Josef gave you some good 'designed to sell' tips... ;)

Thanks for the excellent tips Josef! I especially like the closet/W&D idea. I asked them to put in a small island in the kitchen, we will see how that flys haha.

I agree waterscapes guy, I really think the building is located on premium land.

Hey Borisp, the prices remain exactly the same. I really liked my sales agent, she was very knowledgeable.

Thanks again everyone!

Good Luck and Congrats YourAnthony - Waterscapes is a great project. What made you choose it over others in the area?

Back