Waterscapes at Waterview Condos (Monarch Group) - Real Estate -

Cool pictures, thanks thanks for sharing them . Was down there this week and the night time skyline view was impressive! Hope theyget those back ordered windows up soon eh. I know it's still a bit early but wondering if anyone knows how soon pdi's are done before occupancy for a unit?

Extra Parking Spot

Went down yesterday to finalize my purchase of an extra parking spot. I had a look at the model suite again. What a difference from the weekend past. Looks like the interior decorator got to it and really spruced it up. I would never have thought about putting shear drapery across the ceiling of the bedroom. This model turned out to be quite attractive. I was also informed that quite a few people backed out of their deals as they got too scared of the economy. Hopefully most of those were investors and not future residents. Otherwise, I'm sure they would be quite upset when they see the final product and they were not part of it.

Hi waterscapes-guy and other UT members,

I enjoy reading the forums. This is my first posting in a UT forum. May I ask waterscapes-guy how much you paid for the extra parking spot?

Dreamer

I just received my FIRM OCCUPANCY DATE today for June. I'll be one of the first to move in since I'm not in the tower section. Looking forward to the change but it is in total contrast to my current residence in the Yonge and Bloor area. I could never get used to the sound of sirens through the night:)

I just received my FIRM OCCUPANCY DATE today for June. I'll be one of the first to move in since I'm not in the tower section. Looking forward to the change but it is in total contrast to my current residence in the Yonge and Bloor area. I could never get used to the sound of sirens through the night:)

Yep, a lot of people got a letter today stating the final confirmed date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, more than likely for the 5th-6th floor, but that would be the last week of June.

Hi Everyone. I'm not sure if this is the correct site to post it but I have to say. After moving in to this project, I am so pleased at how Monarch goes out of their way to take care of any deficiencies in a timely manner. You only need to mention it once and it is taken care of right away. Certainly a lot different than my experiences with Cresford. I am also very pleased with the quality of the finishes and the little extras they put in. There is even a water line behind the fridge, for those that want a built in ice-maker.

Hi Waterscapes guy, I echo your thoughts. Haven't moved in yet but I'm surprised and impressed with the level of service that monarch has provided. Good luck eh!

Was interested in buying here until I saw the very average finishes. Even the upgraded units appear lacklustre. The standard finishes at Ocean Club beat even the upgrades here. It's probably because the project was marketed so long ago.

Was interested in buying here until I saw the very average finishes. Even the upgraded units appear lacklustre. The standard finishes at Ocean Club beat even the upgrades here. It's probably because the project was marketed so long ago.

Monarch is a good builder but they're not really known for their finishes. Pretty lackluster all across the board.

Had my inspection done!! Agreed that customer service is excellent...also agreed that the finish is just ok...
There appears to be quite a bit of difference in the maintenance fee....likely due to the fact that the estimated was made so long ago...

Back