Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=12151025&PidKey=24361300

I noticed on MLS that there is some info about Fuse2. It looks like they are selling 1bed+den for 250 900.

Looking at the listing and trying to jog my memory after buying years ago, does anyone remember if our building also has the granite kitchen and ceramic backsplash offered as Fuse 2 does?

Btw anyone have updated pictures of the building, or does it still look generally the same from when hatfield's posted pics from early July?

Phase 1 has granite counter tops. Can't remember re: ceramic backsplash.

I went by last weekend and there was some significant progress, the outer walls were on a lot more floors.

a photo from today

Attachments

• 20120722_143027.jpg
    20120722_143027.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 245
Phase 1 has granite counter tops. Can't remember re: ceramic backsplash.

I went by last weekend and there was some significant progress, the outer walls were on a lot more floors.

We do have ceramic backsplash. I know because its the exact same kind that i sell in my store lol

With that in mind BTW if anyone in our building wants to do any reno's with your place like hardwood, tiles, carpet, window coverings, paint, are rugs, cork floors etc.. i will offer discounts at my store of starting at 20% to you. Call it the good neighbour deal :)

What type of store and where is it located? Do you own it or just work there? Sorry for all the questions, just curious.

Lol not a problem. Yes I own it, it's a home decor store and we sell everything u need for your home. Area rugs, wallpaper, artwork, window coverings, pillows & bed linens, drapery & upholstry, custom made furniture, hardwood, tiles, carpeting, Benjemin Moore paints and more. Visit our Facebook page and you'll see albums of our products.

www.facebook.com/decorterminal

Very neighbourly :)

With that in mind BTW if anyone in our building wants to do any reno's with your place like hardwood, tiles, carpet, window coverings, paint, are rugs, cork floors etc.. i will offer discounts at my store of starting at 20% to you. Call it the good neighbour deal :)

That's very neighbourly of you! Thanks :)

When we purchased phase 1, we bought a 2 bed/2 bath and we wrote it into our contract not to install the carpet in the bedroom. Before we move in, we'll be putting down hardwood flooring through out. Any chance that your store will have the same wood that the builders will be using for the living and main room?

We are also renovating the ensuite shower. Anyone else doing similar renovations? Maybe benberly14 knows of a reliable reno person?

I love supporting local businesses, so anything that I can buy from you guys, I will!

That's very neighbourly of you! Thanks :)

When we purchased phase 1, we bought a 2 bed/2 bath and we wrote it into our contract not to install the carpet in the bedroom. Before we move in, we'll be putting down hardwood flooring through out. Any chance that your store will have the same wood that the builders will be using for the living and main room?

We are also renovating the ensuite shower. Anyone else doing similar renovations? Maybe benberly14 knows of a reliable reno person?

I love supporting local businesses, so anything that I can buy from you guys, I will!

Thanks we really appriciate clients like you that support local businesses :)

regarding the wood i will just need to know the brand and color of the product and i should be able to obtain it.

As per your renos in the shower, I have a very wide range of tiles and I also have installers that work for me doing all kinds of renos that are very reliable.

we received a voicemail from a representative to schedule an appointment to choose our finishes. we've been playing a game of phone tag for two days.

Ok guys I have some info about Upside Down Ph1..
I just set up appointment to pick out my finishings for my unit. (unit 211, 2nd Floor for Aug 7th)
This unit will be my second pre-construction unit I have purchase in my lifetime. (I had a Loft at "Zip" in liberty village) when I went into "Zip" to pick out all my finishings I got to pick out every tile in every room, giving a bunch of upgrade possibilities.. I just logged on to the Upside Down website to see the options that I will have to pick from for my unit and we are being forced to pick out ONE OF FOUR pre-picked packages.. WTF?? Am I the only one seeing a problem with this?? I would like to be able to pick what I want for MY unit.. On Monday I will be making some calls regarding this issue because I'm now happy at all..

BTW the site is www.colourselections.com password: EC1234

Back