Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

I believe I got the letter in March. I know they contacted me for my lawyer details in January, and I know the letter came at some point after that.

I hope that helps.

Like most people on here, I got a letter sometime last year stating September of this year. But haven't gotten anything since then.

I spoke with Rob Falus on Thursday last week. He said that a letter is coming soon to move the date. He said they had a site foreman that was not working out and since replacing him construction has been moving much faster. New estimated move in date is End of Dec 2012 or Jan 2013. Units on the lower floors 6 and under should get occupancy by End of Dec.
Went by the site this weekend and they have almost completed all the floors and have a good amount of the precast outer walls in place on the lower floors.

I spoke with Rob Falus on Thursday last week. He said that a letter is coming soon to move the date. He said they had a site foreman that was not working out and since replacing him construction has been moving much faster. New estimated move in date is End of Dec 2012 or Jan 2013. Units on the lower floors 6 and under should get occupancy by End of Dec.
Went by the site this weekend and they have almost completed all the floors and have a good amount of the precast outer walls in place on the lower floors.

Thanks for the update. Hard to believe one person can have such an impact on time-lines, but there you go.

a few pictures from this weekend.

Attachments

• 20120707_120157.jpg
    20120707_120157.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 251
  • 20120707_120100.jpg
    20120707_120100.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 242
Yup, they stated that our occupany is for Dec 14 as well, being that this is the second time they've changed it on me i'm assuming under tarion laws that if they do it a third time i am entitled to my money back correct?

I just realized, their pretty close to being done and i havent been informed yet to choose finishes yet. did anyone of you??

I was told it would be late aug early September before we start choosing finishes... And all expected to be done by Dec 14th? Hmmm..

I was told it would be late aug early September before we start choosing finishes... And all expected to be done by Dec 14th? Hmmm..

Thats what i was told by both the letter and my buddy working their. He says they are installing drywall studs at the moment which is a really good sign

our agent is confident about choosing our finishes later rather than sooner. he said some projects choose their finishes too soon (sometimes a year ahead) then they're not available at time of building so crummy substitutions are used (which is allowed bc it's in the agreement of purchase and sale). we're going to head out to the big on bloor fest this weekend and are excited to see how our new home is coming along.

Back