Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

Picture updates

P1 June 08 2012.jpg

P2 June 08 2012.jpg

cheers

Rikk

Attachments

• P2 June 08 2012.jpg
    P2 June 08 2012.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 351
  • P1 June 08 2012.jpg
    P1 June 08 2012.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 379
Hey everyone, I am as excited to move in and finally see what we bought but isn't this starting to feel long and wrong. The last notice I received was 6 months ago and it still said the move in date was Sept. 2012. Now I'm not dumb, I know that is next to impossible at this point but the lack of information is getting out of hand. And not only the lack of info, but the convoluted nature in which it is being delivered. Is there a point soon that we should be contacting our lawyers? Or is this par for the course and to be expected at this point. Please don't read into the nature of this posting and think I'm just an unhappy ass. I am just as excited as everyone else and you will find me on that half court basketball court as soon as it is built. Stovis, 2 bed, 2 bath, Suite 722.

Stovis, when did you buy your unit?. I feel the same frustration you feel, further delays will cause me problems, I have put on hold other financial projects as a result of this delay, and I want to move in as soon as possible.

Last thing I heard was they were going to notify all the owners of phase 1 in July, if any delay may occur again(2 months prior to the date given) , I'm assuming they are waiting until last minute to give the legal notice.

I am on favor of getting a lawyer if further delays happens, it will be better if we get a lawyer as a group, after all this affects or will affect all the owners.

Stovis, when did you buy your unit?. I feel the same frustration you feel, further delays will cause me problems, I have put on hold other financial projects as a result of this delay, and I want to move in as soon as possible.

Last thing I heard was they were going to notify all the owners of phase 1 in July, if any delay may occur again(2 months prior to the date given) , I'm assuming they are waiting until last minute to give the legal notice.

I am on favor of getting a lawyer if further delays happens, it will be better if we get a lawyer as a group, after all this affects or will affect all the owners.

have a look here

http://www.tarion.com/Pages/default.aspx

and get a lawyer to help you to understand your rights and the builders rights

The way things are sounding on here are a bit worrying to me. Dos anyone know what the status is on Fuse phase 2? Because if they are stalled on that it could be another sign that things aren't going so great with this developer. The way I understood it, they were supposed to have been moving forward and be selling Fuse2 units by now. For those who have been to the sales office recently, have they started selling Fuse2?

The way things are sounding on here are a bit worrying to me. Dos anyone know what the status is on Fuse phase 2? Because if they are stalled on that it could be another sign that things aren't going so great with this developer. The way I understood it, they were supposed to have been moving forward and be selling Fuse2 units by now. For those who have been to the sales office recently, have they started selling Fuse2?

I haven't been to the sales office recently, but I suspect Fuse 2 has been released to the public seeing as I got a flyer in the mail last week advertising units for sale in the building.

I passed by the site, they're working on the 12th floor, but still no windows on the lower floors... Kinda disappointing considering I see other construction condos with less height and fully protected from the elements on the lower floors... Ud think that they'd throw some windows on and start putting up drywall etc, then again we haven't even been called for finishings... Seems to me that if things were put in order we'd be moving in sept.. Seems like they're just dragging this project on for whatever reason.

I called yesterday to the sales office, they "officially" said they would be sending the notice indicating the move in day to December for phase 1. I'm quite disappointed with the lack of communication from this builder.

Does anyone know how many times the tentative move in date has been changed for phase 1?

Swung by the development today and took a pic. Slowly but surely it's coming together. Anyone get any news? A shame the sales office was closed today, would have been nice to go and get some information about what is going on.

Attachments

• IMG_1686.jpg
    IMG_1686.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 206
Move-in notice

I'm in phase 1 as well - unit 103.

I received an official letter for a change of date in January for a new move-in date of September 2012. If (optimistic)/when (realistic) they send the new change of date letter it will be the second official time. I honestly don't know the implications of this.

Here's a link to Tarion regarding Tentative Occupancy Dates: http://www.tarion.com/Warranty-Prot...es/Condominiums-Tentative-Occupancy-Date.aspx

"Condominiums Firm Occupancy Date": http://www.tarion.com/Warranty-Prot...s/Pages/Condominiums-Firm-Occupancy-Date.aspx

I suspect we probably won't be able to do anything becaise the new occupation date will be within the 90 days of the September move-in. But, what do I know?

hi there,

When did you receive the letter?. I havent got any official document so far, I bought in phase one too. If I dont get it this week, I will contact the office.

The new date they indicated in the letter is a new "firm tentative date" or "Final Tentative Occupancy Date".

Back