Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Wow, they should fire their marketing department for coming up with that name. Reminds me of a failed car named "The Thing" that failed miserably 30 years ago.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

InTheKnow07, you should seriously consider changing your forum name.

Uh... this inane crap is exactly why I stopped frequenting SSC....

I dont know about you but I still think this forum maintains a much higher level of decorum than SSC. Atleast the personal insults and arrogant mutterings here are done with proper grammar and correct spellings! SSC needs to implement some sort of intelligence test to weed out more of the riff raff that congregate there...

I dont know about you but I still think this forum maintains a much higher level of decorum than SSC. Atleast the personal insults and arrogant mutterings here are done with proper grammar and correct spellings! SSC needs to implement some sort of intelligence test to weed out more of the riff raff that congregate there...

Well most of the mods at SSC are teenagers. That's a huge part of the problem there. I offered to help mod, but one of the teenagers banned me for making suggestions that they viewed as telling them how to run the site.

I see a cement truck onsite.

BayAdelaideCam-Nov13,07(a).jpg

Well most of the mods at SSC are teenagers. That's a huge part of the problem there. I offered to help mod, but one of the teenagers banned me for making suggestions that they viewed as telling them how to run the site.

oh, now it all makes sense. I always thought it was a joke how it said banned under your avatar! I assumed that SSC allowed members to edit their status. Wish we could do that on here... mine would say "voyeur" or such instead of member.

This is the only one I could take, a construction worker advised me not to take pictures of his crew, pretty retarded, but I was not going to argue, it might make them even slower.

DSC_2133.jpg

This is the only one I could take, a construction worker advised me not to take pictures of his crew, pretty retarded, but I was not going to argue, it might make them even slower.

LOL! If he said that to me, I would have told him to fack off, and that I'm not taking pictures of his crew, I'm taking pictures of the construction.

If your not blocking any route, in a safe area and not on their property tell them to call a cop. Geeze!

I was not even by the open gate,I was just taking a picture through a crack in the fence. They put this weird green tarp around the fences, like they really don't want people to see what they are doing.

Anyway, next time I am going to take as many as I want, as long as I am not standing inside the site, he has no reason to tell me anything.

I think it's ridiculous that they told you not to take any pics. F**k them. If they complain again, just tell them you're a purchaser and want to record the tower's progress for your scrap book ;)

Back