Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

EDIT: Holy jeezus WopChop!!!! Can't belive people will live THAT high up!!!... holy cow, that balcony is HIGH UP!

Tallest residential balcony/terrace in Canada????!!!!

In one of those pics from WC, you can see four seasons, and I have to say it looks like it is positioned higher than that level of Trump. Obviously its because of the hill going up to Bloor but still, it will seem higher from many places than Trump will I think.

EDIT: Holy jeezus WopChop!!!! Can't belive people will live THAT high up!!!... holy cow, that balcony is HIGH UP!

Tallest residential balcony/terrace in Canada????!!!!

Well it certainly won't be ordinary people that'll be living up there.
Going by building heights only, its easily the tallest balcony/terrace in Canada now(ahead of the 4 season's & the Ritz). But when One Bloor and ICE are finished they'll be pretty close, its hard to say.

Last edited:
IMG_6417.jpg

is it me? or does City Hall's new green roof always look photoshopped!?!! lol!

and at least in the view to the north, you can fully see Bloor Street/the buildings surrounding it, just above Bay Adelaide's roof/fins!

What i find amazing is how different the North vs South views are. Honestly, i think the south view is much more exciting... you feel like you're in the action, whereas the north/east/and west views can seem like you're in the middle of nowhere (because you're so high up)..

and yeah, being on an open air balcony so high above street level must be crazy... WopChop, tell us how it is that high up? noisy, quiet, and what is it like looking down? i want a first hand recap!

From Yonge/Wellesley This Morning

to me, its the north view that is the most interesting because you see the expanse of the city and just how far the highrises stretch into the distance. Unfortunately the proximity of BA blocks a great part of that view. You really have to be on the very uppermost level of Trump to even see it.

July 19 - NW side:

5955544606_1cdc55a7df_b.jpg

just thinking about when this upper portion of the tower is clad. Gonna be sweet.

I just realized that the resident(s) are the only people in Toronto who will ever see the regular cladding up close (and be able to touch it) from the balcony terrace. that ain't right :(

From Maple Leaf Square on Monday:

IMG_3925-1.jpg

IMG_3926-1.JPG

IMG_3923-1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3923-1.jpg
    IMG_3923-1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_3925-1.jpg
    IMG_3925-1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_3926-1.JPG
    IMG_3926-1.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 243
Looking at the crane, do you guys thing this is where the onion dome will reach?

From this pic below by Geekaroo, the onion dome tip should come to around where the crane arm is seen here (from this perspective), and the spire, just above scotia.

From Yonge/Wellesley This Morning

Back