Toronto SIX50 King West | ?m | 16s | Freed | Core Architects

Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:14:13 -0500 (EST)
Subject: 650 King West Now under construction!

Hurry! Six50 King West is now under construction. There's still a great selection of fabulous suites available from $249,900. But they're going fast. Honest. The trucks are lined up and excavation is well underway at six50 King West. Soon, we'll be finished the parking levels and be above ground. These are exciting times and the higher we grow the higher the pricing. Don't wait another second. Visit the Freed Sales Centre today and choose your new home at six50 King West.
Life happens in central King West. Freed Sales Centre 600 King Street West [Spoke Club Building] 416.360.0600 www.six50king.com Mon to Wed 12-6pm Thurs 12-7pm Fri 12-6pm Sat + Sun 12-5pm

view

I received this email from Freed this morning. As I am in Mexico at the moment, can anyone on the ground in Toronto confirm that things are actually happening at 650 King W (at last!). Photos of work in progress would be very reassuring. Thanks.

Link to email

http://www.smtp20.com/itracEmail/view?uuid=b2621093-0092-4a58-9c0c-5d1a8d8f68b4

Last edited:
Peter.d - yes they are finally rolling! A fair amount of activity on site this morning. A bit of a stretch stating that the parking levels will soon be completed since they just started digging however finally moving in the right direction.

Yeah, the parking levels will soon be completed.

So don't wait another second! Blink too many times and the building will be finished...

... in two-and-a-half years.

Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:14:13 -0500 (EST)
Subject: 650 King West Now under construction!

Hurry! Six50 King West is now under construction. There's still a great selection of fabulous suites available from $249,900. But they're going fast. Honest. The trucks are lined up and excavation is well underway at six50 King West. Soon, we'll be finished the parking levels and be above ground. These are exciting times and the higher we grow the higher the pricing. Don't wait another second. Visit the Freed Sales Centre today and choose your new home at six50 King West.
Life happens in central King West. Freed Sales Centre 600 King Street West [Spoke Club Building] 416.360.0600 www.six50king.com Mon to Wed 12-6pm Thurs 12-7pm Fri 12-6pm Sat + Sun 12-5pm

Wait a minute... This is an actual email? I thought airbag had written it as a joke about the post made a few pages back by that real estate agent.. actually, I can't seem to find that post now. Anyways, what a rediculous email. Have they completed demolition yet in order to start the excavation? Or is demolition considered to be excavation? I always think of it starting when the shovels start digging.

Two large shoring machines (that drill so that excavation can follow) are on site. Looks like its really happening now

January 23 2010 update

Construction Equipment on Site
Click to Enlarge

Back