Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

^ Yep, I know another company took it over, but...I'm irascible and impatient. Especially when the now-extinct initial plan kept us holding our breath for two years.

Well, let's hope things keep rocketing along.

Truthfully i dont think GG had any business to get themselves involved in such a big mega project...GG is "Beating Everyone Around The Bush" first it was 70 floors then they had it at 65 floors and pretty well all sold out as one of their fastest selling projects, now they are adding 200 extra pads which made everyone wonder, that if it sold that well mathematically an extra 200 units would add additional floors, again for now it is confirmed at 70 floors with no true start-up or move-in dates. I dont know what all the concealment is about, but i guess soon we will find out what else comes out of the hat.:confused:

Truthfully i dont think GG had any business to get themselves involved in such a big mega project...GG is "Beating Everyone Around The Bush" first it was 70 floors then they had it at 65 floors and pretty well all sold out as one of their fastest selling projects, now they are adding 200 extra pads which made everyone wonder, that if it sold that well mathematically an extra 200 units would add additional floors, again for now it is confirmed at 70 floors with no true start-up or move-in dates. I dont know what all the concealment is about, but i guess soon we will find out what else comes out of the hat.:confused:

From what I remember it was always 65 stories until they recently confirmed 70 stories (aside from all the UT gossip). I think GG is a perfect builder for this location as they will make sure it get up (after the mess from the last developer). The building is safe, nothing crazy, I don't see this as such a "big mega project" when you think of everything else they are up to with Charlie, X, X2, Bayside, PACE. The produce amazing quality and are definitely the best builder I have run into and I am living in a GG building.

I also don't think they have anything else hidden in their hat. The building is 70 stories, 80% sold out, starting construction this spring and occupancy starting November 2014.

If they use high-end materials, there is no doubt this building will be a looker.

I think what he meant was it should be a mega project at such a key site, It should be clear by now what they are building and it should be better managed than it has been to date.

The cloud of incertinty around this project only grows and could backfire on them and ultimately us.

lol... rampant unsubstantiated speculation and gossip, matched with a nearly juvenile level of impatience for construction to begin, does not equal "a cloud of uncertainty."

I think what he meant was it should be a mega project at such a key site, It should be clear by now what they are building and it should be better managed than it has been to date.

The cloud of incertinty around this project only grows and could backfire on them and ultimately us.

What "cloud of incertinty"? We know all the building details, including move-in date and construction. If you have any questions, visit the sales centre, they were more than happy to answer all of my questions and were very helpful.

What "cloud of incertinty"? We know all the building details, including move-in date and construction. If you have any questions, visit the sales centre, they were more than happy to answer all of my questions and were very helpful.

Must Agree.

The only uncertainty is the size of the tower and what the firm move in dates are, which is no different then most pre-construction condos in Toronto.

I third that. I don't see any "cloud of incertinty (sic)" either. I see one of the city's best builders and construction getting underway this spring. The rest is just forum confusion.

Back