Toronto Ocean Club | 131.36m | 39s | Beaverhall | P + S / IBI

She's going very soon (Casa Mendoza). There's a public auction tomorrow with
Benaco assisting in selling the "unique" items @ Casa Mendoza. Get rid of that dump already:p

A trailer used for a construction office has now been placed on the site, close to Lake Shore:D Let the shovels begin.

Yay! Another tower for the 'Shores. I hope the rumours of the Keg as the anchor restaurant pan out. I love the Keg, even moreso when it's within walking distance.

I heard of that rumor as well, but some are saying that the space isn't large enough for the Keg. I'll try and find the sq feet.

Would be nice to have a revised 2015 Casa Mendoza in its place, as the owner and many people are really upset its going...

http://bcove.me/k63bu0ep

How can anyone like the Keg ... barf ... they generlly look decent though.

not a fan myself either. mass produced "high end" food? no thank you.

But if that were it I wouldn't mind !
I think everyone knows there are way better places for steaks ...

The issue is, less appearances, I find the food quality no better then other chain restaurants (i.e. Jack Astors / Boston Pizza / Caseys / Keleys / Montantas / .....)

The only thing that sets it apart is its prices ! Which are generally 1.5/2 X the other chains.

Argg don't get me started on the Keg.

It's sad, but Casa was falling apart. Raccoons were everywhere, busted windows all over and unmaintained landscaping. Teresa was barely getting by and I'm confident she'll resurface somewhere else. The area got more than enough years. O.C will look spectacular. Perhaps they should name the street they're implementing Mendoza Drive:)

Back