Toronto Ocean Club | 131.36m | 39s | Beaverhall | P + S / IBI

O.C sounds and looks a lot better, especially with the logo resembling Chanel.

image5144772258353805214.jpg

chanel8.jpg

I heard that the penthouse suites were going to be released towards the end of April. Any news so far? I'm curious to see
floor plans.

Apparently, the sales office will likely shut its doors by early next week. The plan is to commence the demolishing of Casa Mendoza, implement the new street (courtesy of the developer/builder of O.C), and then get started with the Ocean Club construction. I'm pretty excited!

The sales centre has been closed for quite some time with everything moved out from the interior. It's waiting to be demolished.

Casa Mendoza is apparently going to commence closing by mid January. Right now, as you can see from the picture below, there's been significant work done on removing
various trees and bushes.

I just spoke to a Lago representative yesterday and apparently there's going to be a 14 floor high condo with Lago, just south of it. This will be on the east side of Ocean Club.

IMG_0334.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0334.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 817
The sales centre has been closed for quite some time with everything moved out from the interior. It's waiting to be demolished.

Casa Mendoza is apparently going to commence closing by mid January. Right now, as you can see from the picture below, there's been significant work done on removing
various trees and bushes.

I just spoke to a Lago representative yesterday and apparently there's going to be a 14 floor high condo with Lago, just south of it. This will be on the east side of Ocean Club.

View attachment 8090

I love the 'construction started' signs all over Ocean Club.. Err.. I didn't see a single piece of equipment since that went up. It's a stark contrast to Westlake where they're still advertising 'now in sales' while equipment is vigorously pillaging the site.

Yes, Lago is supposed to have a mid rise component to the south. 14 stories is considered too tall and wide for the point towers planners want at HBS. One solution that was brought up is to transfer some of the density into the taller tower. It's very possible the south building may shrink by a few floors and add 5-6 to the taller tower.

They don't have "Construction Started" signs that I'm aware of....

Are you referring to the signs that basically state last pre construction prices?

You have to give them a little credit for opening the sales office about a year ago and already closed the office and cutting down trees and debris.

Back