Toronto Ocean Club | 131.36m | 39s | Beaverhall | P + S / IBI

I did, last night!:D

There was no indication of construction commencing. The billboard just stated, "Last chance at Pre-construction prices, by appointment only"

They're not fooling around... that's for sure...

To me, it looks as if they're going to lift a portion of the sales office and relocate it for another project or developer?

Attachments

• IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0426.jpg
    IMG_0426.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_0421.jpg
    IMG_0421.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0442.jpg
    IMG_0442.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_0425.jpg
    IMG_0425.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 427
I did, last night!:D

There was no indication of construction commencing. The billboard just stated, "Last chance at Pre-construction prices, by appointment only"

Look at the billboard/fencing on Lake Shore. Even the one hovering above the sales centre says construction has started...

In fact, are we even talking about the same site?:D

Look at the billboard/fencing on Lake Shore. Even the one hovering above the sales centre says construction has started...

In fact, are we even talking about the same site?:D

I actually haven't looked at the billboard on Lake shore, but I am certain 100% about the one on Marine Parade Drive, at the sales office.

How long have you been living in the HBS?

Well, they clearly did a good job with marketing then :p

So, it seems as if the sales centre is going to be transported within a short distance. My guess is that its either temporarily going to stay on Casa Mendoza's site, just south of the restaurant or its going to be used as a sales office for Jade.

The OC website has changed from Final Pre-Construction Pricing to Under Construction. :)

She's taking off....but to where?

photo(11).jpg

Attachments

• photo(11).jpg
    photo(11).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 509
Jade's sales centre is in Mimico village, near the corner of Mimico Ave. and Lake Shore.

Ocean Club is gone to Jade. Hate to say I told you so Filip:p

IMG_0608.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0608.jpg
    IMG_0608.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 742
I'm not sure if they are or not, but it makes complete sense, as Lago and Waterways have their sales centre conveniently on site.

"Construction" has stopped since the holidays, but Monarch & Onni's projects are working hard. This should be the last upcoming week Casa Mendoza should be opened...

Back