Toronto NXT & NXT2 Condominiums | ?m | 35s | Cresford | a—A

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Sorry about that - it was accidentally merged with another thread in the move when the Real Estate Forum was subdivided, but everything is back to normal now. The thread is here.

Any news as to when NXT2 is actually going up? Someone mentioned that no construction crews were currently working on it at all?

April 15
5624745902_29b6737782_b.jpg

5624744228_4e76a9ff05_b.jpg

5624148345_8f86ddd1a9_b.jpg

5624739406_d15b089755_b.jpg

5624736818_3ffaaef8f0_b.jpg

So many great pics today, drum, thank you SIR.

Nxt 2

Crane is up and construction seems to be underway.

Based on timing from NXT - I would assume that NXT 2 would be completed and occupancy will begin in September 2012

Crane is up and construction seems to be underway.

Based on timing from NXT - I would assume that NXT 2 would be completed and occupancy will begin in September 2012

They wont even be at ground level by September of this year..then you have a podium and 35 floors to build and complete.
Sorry occupancy could be more like September of 2013.

So I purchased my unit at NXT in October 2009 (they were on the 3rd floor) - 11 months later I occupied...

Youre telling me that it will take an additional 12 months for 7 extra floors.....those are some crazy calculations!

So I purchased my unit at NXT in October 2009 (they were on the 3rd floor) - 11 months later I occupied...

Youre telling me that it will take an additional 12 months for 7 extra floors.....those are some crazy calculations!

You're completely discounting how long it takes to build the underground floors and podium. Construction only flies once the podium is finished which is why you were able to move into your unit so quickly.

NXT has a 1 floor podium, and as the hole has already been dug and some of the foundations are in... this should not take quite as long as some are estimating.

Great photo. I've always enjoyed the view of these two towers driving along the Gardiner. Easily the best towers that have risen along the Humber Bay.

Back