Toronto Neptune + Neptune 2 Condominiums | 120.09m | 38s | Lanterra | P + S / IBI

So they're close to someone else's neighbourhood (just under the Gardiner and over the railway tracks). They still lack THEIR OWN neighbourhood.

I completely agree with this.

No shops, no restaurants, no cafes. I don't even see a supermarket or convenience store near by. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. This location will be lacking for years to come.

One of the best locations ever is Maple Leaf Condos, Ice Tower, L Tower (which has been seriously delayed.) Restaurants, bars, cafes, grocery stores all located right near these condos. I'm not sure why the Lakeshore area has been slow to build. Sigh.

There's a small grocery store at the corner of Bathurst and Queen's Quay; he's well stocked and prices are decent. There's a fresh foods market every Tuesday. There's a convenience store opening at Panorama. Loblaws still says they'll be opening at Bathurst & Lakeshore. It's coming ... slowly.

One of the best locations ever is Maple Leaf Condos, Ice Tower, L Tower (which has been seriously delayed.) Restaurants, bars, cafes, grocery stores all located right near these condos. I'm not sure why the Lakeshore area has been slow to build. Sigh.

I don't think so..maybe eventually but that area doesn't appeal to many people. LTower/St. Lawrence Market is a diff story.

There's a small grocery store at the corner of Bathurst and Queen's Quay; he's well stocked and prices are decent. There's a fresh foods market every Tuesday. There's a convenience store opening at Panorama. Loblaws still says they'll be opening at Bathurst & Lakeshore. It's coming ... slowly.

Can't wait for the Loblaws. They also desperately need a coffe shop and some restaurants. That Tim Horton's coffee dispencer in the gas station, SUCKS! (and the guy working there is miserable)

Looking good from Coronation Park.

Attachments

• IMG00436-20101227-1040.jpg
    IMG00436-20101227-1040.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG00438-20101227-1040.jpg
    IMG00438-20101227-1040.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 269
This area needs some inspiring architecture, fast. Even the spacing and relation between each tower looks contrived and boring.

For those who find this info useful

Neptune phase 1 top floor occupancy is March 1

Neptune phase 2 begins occupancy on 2nd floor end of Feb with ground floor being last to occupy end of July

Registration could be as late as winter 2011 just a guess

Condo George, nice to see you back and posting.

Thanks it was alot of pms that found the info and opinions useful.

It was never about my pocket, or getting business, I was always sincere about my opinions and sharing my knowledge to help others, after all that is my foundation to the bit of success I am now enjoying......

My business is referral and new business is generated from TV commercials on ctv, cp24, oprah, dancing with the stars, ellen etc. and other forms of media like roadside box advertising

My intention was never to promote myself here. I am already overwhemled at times and have to turn down new business in most cases or ask for patience.

Last edited:
I heard that the occupancy for neptune 2 was supposed to start in Feb. Does anyone know if it has actually happened?

Not too good

I just hope that people find out the truth about Neptune. I've lived at Neptune for 3 months now and it was 1 bad decision.
  1. 30 Minute wait for elevators in the morning
  2. P2 Entrance unlocked at all times
  3. Construction happening next to your suite
  4. Garbage all over the parking lot entrance
  5. Uncarpeted Floor
  6. No amenities still (Swimming pool in at least 1 year)

There's probably alot more that people in this building have to say. If you are an agent, I hope you know the truth and tell your clients the truth about this building. You can confirm any of the above by talking to anyone in the building. People talk in elevators all the time, not about their job/life, but about how bad the building is.

There's this site that this guy started in our building.... http://neptunecondos.posterous.com/ ... it contains some pictures of how the building looks from the inside.

yikes! sorry to hear about all those deficiencies. Just one of the reasons why I wouldnt take the risk of buying a place pre-construction. I would have to rate the hallways outside the occupied units to be the biggest concern. I guess you will just have to be patient and that eventually everything will get fixed once the building is fully occupied and construction in neighbouring lots will eventually be completed. I wish you good luck!

Back