Toronto Neptune + Neptune 2 Condominiums | 120.09m | 38s | Lanterra | P + S / IBI

I just heard that the plan for the supermarket close to water park city is back on the table. Does anyone have more information?

Does anyone know if a building will be built right in front of the new phase (thus obstructing the City view?)

thanks

Does anyone know if a building will be built right in front of the new phase (thus obstructing the City view?)

thanks

I have heard that there is a condo building planned for the empty lot north of west harbour city.
Others on the forum may have more authentic and detailed information on this.

I have heard that there is a condo building planned for the empty lot north of west harbour city.
Others on the forum may have more authentic and detailed information on this.

North of West Harbour City 1 (blocks 3 + 3A), there will be Phase 3 (York Harbour Club) by Plazacorp:
http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/17434-York-Harbour-Club-The-(Plazacorp-15-17s-Quadrangle)

North of West Harbour City Phase 2 (blocks 4 + 4A), it is a future (unannounced) development site owned by Onni:
Blocks46Map.jpg

Here's the overall Neighbourhood Context Plan:
Click to Enlarge
[/QUOTE]

The million dollar question is will any of these block the CN tower or city skyline from units facing east in Neptune?

I don't know, but I'm glad they repainted it. It was originally blue and purple, and the black looks so much better.

The artwork really detracts from the building. It blocks the future Commercial space entrance, many of the plexiglass covers have green moss growing under it, and some of the lights have already burned out (likely due to moisture) and they don't seem to get replaced.

I wished they applied the same initiative they had for public art on the architecture and hired a better firm for a finer design. WPC is P+S at its worst, this suburban dreck looks automatically dated. A PUG-worthy loser in every aspect.

Last edited:

Back