Toronto M2M Condos | 129.9m | 40s | Aoyuan | Wallman Architects

Hi,
Just got my occupancy notice the other day, it will be in early June. But apparently final closing is not scheduled yet. I thought final closing would be the same date as the occupancy like other ppl here. Anyone here on the same page as me?
Thanks.
Yes, final closing = occupancy date

Thx for your reply. Yeah that’s what ppl said and I was expecting. But the notice says ‘Final Closing Date: To be advised’.
Wondering if you had the same situation.

final closing notice.jpg

Mine’s little different. It might be changed now :(
Thx for your help.
We got our occupancy notice first then the final closing notice after our unit was registered or at least that’s what our real estate agent told us.

We got our occupancy notice first then the final closing notice after our unit was registered or at least that’s what our real estate agent told us.
I guess your occupancy date and final closing date were on the same one?

Taken 5 May. Yonge Street is so funny. Sheppard to finch is East Asian. As soon as you get north of Finch it is New Teheran! Lol And I guess that it is that way into Richmond Hill.

One little side note. Yonge Street is pretty much developed or has applications and there is a lot of activity one block over on the east and west sides. Will development spread to the areas further away that are sfd? With zoning changes I can’t see it not happening and soon! Lol

IMG_1706.jpeg

Taken 5 May. Yonge Street is so funny. Sheppard to finch is East Asian. As soon as you get north of Finch it is New Teheran! Lol And I guess that it is that way into Richmond Hill.

One little side note. Yonge Street is pretty much developed or has applications and there is a lot of activity one block over on the east and west sides. Will development spread to the areas further away that are sfd? With zoning changes I can’t see it not happening and soon! Lol

I don't see that happening - it's all pretty much single family homes. Actually what irks me - there are so many townhome proposals on finch east/west - vs low rise buildings - better than what was there before but still.

Contrast that with Sheppard west/east - all mid-rise towers.

Side note the Willowdale facebook group is hilarious in this regard - even townhome developments on major arteries are seen as the root of all evil - typically such proposals are followed by "NYCC is terrible compared to what it was when I group up years ago" ... which I just love - I actually grew up in NYCC, and I recall what it was like ~ 25 years ago ... it was dull / quiet ... generally there is so much more activity today then there was ever before - but alas I'm sure that's what they're complaining about.

There is a new Secondary Plan being worked on for the whole corridor from the 401 to Cummer. Because of the 3 subway stations the Province is insisting on a large increase in density especially surrounding the stations. The single family areas closest to the stations will most certainly be impacted. Wait until the Willowdale FB group gets wind of this.

There is a new Secondary Plan being worked on for the whole corridor from the 401 to Cummer. Because of the 3 subway stations the Province is insisting on a large increase in density especially surrounding the stations. The single family areas closest to the stations will most certainly be impacted. Wait until the Willowdale FB group gets wind of this.

The primary motivation for reviewing the North York Centre Secondary Plan is because OMB/OLT routinely grant Double Density to the area since Feb 2020,... so have review of the 25 year old Secondary Plan to update it to align it more with the Double Density that's routinely granted anyways at OMB/OLT - so that Development Applications are granted faster and at City level with City getting more say in negotiations (Section 37 Community Benefits & Section 42 Parkland Dedications),...

As for the Single Residential Neighbourhoods within Provincial Transit Hub Nodes (500m & 800m of Subway Stations),... even the Province recognize that the area's various Secondary Plans over-rules their Transit Hub Nodes,... thus, do not expect the boundaries of the Secondary Plan to expand significantly around Transit Hub Nodes

Back