Toronto M2M Condos | 129.9m | 40s | Aoyuan | Wallman Architects

Not sure how true this is but rumours are circulating that some people have been trying to get a mortgage and on top of the challenges with a low appraisal some banks aren’t willing to lend on it due to the builder being Aoyuan and their financial difficulties. Not sure why it matters though since it’s a finished product.

Anyone knows what S or N means on suite numbers? Like suite S3202. Does it mean South tower? (Closer to Finch subway stn). I’m watching some deals.

I have been waiting for my PDI. How is the PDI appointment fixed? Do they call or email? Do you get appointment on weekends as per your convenience or you have to go when they call? After PDI is done how many days you get actual keys/possession of the condo? Has anybody got the keys/possession of the condo yet?

Thanks for sharing all the info.
My unit is closing in Apr and just had the PDI last week. The unit was okay but surprised to see the unit next door was not finished yet. The shared area was also far from move-in ready. Doubt what I can do if it's similar at the day of closing? On the other hand we also thought it's better to skip the occupancy since that expense must be high than residential mortgage.

I have been waiting for my PDI. How is the PDI appointment fixed? Do they call or email? Do you get appointment on weekends as per your convenience or you have to go when they call? After PDI is done how many days you get actual keys/possession of the condo? Has anybody got the keys/possession of the condo yet?
They emailed and provided a very tight time window, one day only actually. Maybe you can ask for an alternative time, we didn't.

another little detail on the vinyl wrap about H-Mart, there's also a bakery opening up too... hopefully baked on site, but either way a nice add for the neighbourhood

Tous les Jours is the second largest South Korean bakery behind Paris Baguette (the one near Yonge and Sheppard).
They're baked on-site.

Closing tomorrow. This project has some of the worst customer care correspondence I've ever experienced, from ANY service. The number of hoops you have to jump through to get to a human who can solve problems is insane. E-mails go unanswered for days, phone calls hit voicemail that get ignored. This whole ordeal is a lesson to recognize incompetence as a form of evil. I just pray that the management they hired is less frustrating.

Closing tomorrow. This project has some of the worst customer care correspondence I've ever experienced, from ANY service. The number of hoops you have to jump through to get to a human who can solve problems is insane. E-mails go unanswered for days, phone calls hit voicemail that get ignored. This whole ordeal is a lesson to recognize incompetence as a form of evil. I just pray that the management they hired is less frustrating.

How's everything? Are all amenities completed?
I hope you'll get your unit without too many deficiencies. I wonder how many buyers will back out from the deal.

How's everything? Are all amenities completed?
I hope you'll get your unit without too many deficiencies. I wonder how many buyers will back out from the deal.
Haven't got my keys yet because the builder's lawyers (Bennett Jones) were completely unresponsive yesterday. I'm guessing they don't have enough clerks working on this project. I heard there were cases where buyers flew in from Vancouver for the closing only to have the builder's lawyers ignore them on closing day. It's beyond ridiculous.

I called the concierge and they said we can expect an email from the management office about picking up the keys, but also said if I didn't get it yet, you can email them yourself and see what they have to say. Curious to hear the progress on this from the others.

Back