News   Mar 18, 2024
 832     0 
News   Mar 18, 2024
 2.8K     4 
News   Mar 18, 2024
 790     0 

Toronto Eaton Centre

BCBG's sign says they will be re-opening soon. Second Cup is now open again. Ardene on Level 1 has closed and will be replaced by Nyx Cosmetics.

The UGG store on Level 3 (the old Lacoste space) has closed. Apparently it was only a temporary location.

So it's moving? Or was that a pop-up?

Wilfred is moving to the space previously occupied by Jacob and H&M on Level 2.

The UGG store on Level 3 (the old Lacoste space) has closed. Apparently it was only a temporary location.

Is that for the boots? If so, I'm elated. They are the ugliest things I've ever seen. Thankfully that disturbing trend seems to be dead - I barely saw any this past winter and my eyes were thankful.

So it's moving? Or was that a pop-up?

I believe it was just a pop-up/temporary store. They never renovated when they took over the space and just used the pre-existing fixtures from when it was Lacoste. There are a few other available spaces in EC that they could possibly move into, but I'm not sure if they would be suitable for a flagship/concept store.

Bluenotes on Level 1 has closed and will be replaced by Journeys. The Face Shop on Level 2 is undergoing another renovation and has temporarily moved upstairs to the former H2O space. Aldo Accessories has re-opened with a new darker design theme.

Last edited:
Town Shoes will open between Hallmark and Disney on level 2.

The hoarding says it's slated to open in June 2016. After all this time, that space has finally been leased. It's been used for years as a temporary store for EB Games, Calendar Club and Lenscrafters. I wonder who will move into the current Town Shoes location near Queen Street?

Bluenotes on Level 1 has closed and will be replaced by Journeys. The Face Shop on Level 2 is undergoing another renovation and has temporarily moved upstairs to the former H2O space. Aldo Accessories has re-opened with a new darker design theme.

Is Bluenotes reopening anywhere else in the mall? They've been my go-to recently for funkier, edgier designs. The other places are so boring.

The front of Apple is wrapped in black fabric. The store is open, but the signage/wrap along the top and sides is covered.

Are they having a shiva for their declining sales numbers?
Nataraja_The_Lord_of_Dance_from_Thanjavur_Palace.jpg
The Eaton Centre Apple Store can have a Shiva statue for their declining sales number.

They should have went for a Ganesha statue instead.

Last edited:
The hoarding says it's slated to open in June 2016. After all this time, that space has finally been leased. It's been used for years as a temporary store for EB Games, Calendar Club and Lenscrafters. I wonder who will move into the current Town Shoes location near Queen Street?

Do we know if the proposed tower on the south end of the mall is still a go? Town Shoes could be moving to make way for it's construction.

Back