Toronto Burano | ?m | 48s | Lanterra | a—A

The building is about to loose the tower crane, as it was sitting up the jib crane today to take it down.

March 11
6834135066_0a52a73312_b.jpg

6834135608_11dc5d1159_b.jpg

6834136238_946ce57f28_b.jpg

Last edited:
Burano looks good for the most part, and a very welcomed addition on the skyline silhouette. it does have some awkward looking angles though... but i still think Murano looks a bit better.

we're still gonna see balcony cladding on this one right? why so slow!.. i just realized they've never been there in the first place!

that open glass area on the north side looks a lot smaller on the inside than it does from the outside ^.. probably just psychological

Lots of great pics of many projects posted tonight by lots of forum members! Outstanding! :D

Really interested to see how the street level/podium is going to look when this one is done. I think it's going to look good.

I haven't seen any indication of who is going to occupy the retail. Hopefully something interesting and large - maybe a car dealership again?

Thinking realistically and somewhat optimisticly, a furniture and housewares store would be nice here. And would serve the booming amount of condos rising in the area quite well. And maybe a cafe/restaurant for the glass portion. Anything other than food/coffee franchises and dry cleaners would be a refreshing change.

Back