Toronto Burano | ?m | 48s | Lanterra | a—A

@ Drum118, Great update!

Burano looking very sleek and majestic. Sharp and quality project overall, especially the well executed base. IMO, definitely one of the finest contributions to the city of 2012. Amazing how much these towers have transformed the upper Bay canyon, creating an impressive gateway looking north from College. Too bad the 90's and early 2000's left us with so many eyesores.

^ Name a miss. East? Mozo? Market Wharf? Pier 27? Casa? Spire? 4Seasons? Pure Spirit? Clear Spirit? Theatre Park? If you're into Aura, 88 Scott, Dubai or Shanghai, you can take a pass on answering.

So basically what your saying is that if forum member likes Aura or 88 Scott it invalids their opinion. I'm not sure why you even bother attempting to engage in such discussions when your so close-minded to begin with.

As for misses, here's a few; MYC, U Condos, Peter street condominiums, Karma, King Charlotte & 90 York.
Oh and I forgot to say, if you like any of those, don't bother responding. :rolleyes:

The_Architect does little more than dump on aA on UT (which constitutes trolling, BTW, as he goes on and on about it).

aA is not a person, its a firm. Being critical of a firm does not constitute trolling.
Stop crying foul where there is none.

Jan 31
6799785685_5353bd60df_b.jpg

6799786123_a4172192d6_b.jpg

That's the Women's College Hospital expansion.

These tilted cubes to house restaurants/cafes are popping up all over the place (i.e. Shangri La, L Tower)

IMG1966-L.jpg

Last edited:

Back