Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

I'm not leaping to any conclusions about the above mentioned aA buildings at all. In fact I think ICE the 4 Seasons & Pier 27 are/will be some of Toronto's best buildings.

Yes, but you just had to point out that Aura has more votes than all aA buildings combined (in bold, with an exclamation point no less). Couldn't resist, eh?

Vote update;
6364126149_4d4f7b5cdb_z.jpg

Seems Aura(22) has twice as many votes as the next nearest competitor(11) and more votes than all aA buildings combined!(20- ICE, Four Seasons, Theater Park & Pier 27).
Quite interesting indeed...

where is this thread located??? i need to vote for Trump!!!!! poor guy has zero votes,

Yes, but you just had to point out that Aura has more votes than all aA buildings combined (in bold, with an exclamation point no less). Couldn't resist, eh?

You can look at it that way if you wish, but it was not meant to discredit aA. I think we're all fully aware that those who trend to not approve of designs such as Aura(or rather the firms behind such buildings, because apparently they're not capable of creating a quality product) are those who are almost exclusively in favor of the minimalist glass box designs that aA is most well known for. Hence the need to emphasize that the acceptance of this view point is not as well founded as they may believe.

where is this thread located??? i need to vote for Trump!!!!! poor guy has zero votes,

lol, I figured you hadn't voted yet :)
It's here; http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/18161-Your-Favorite-u-c-Highrise-Project

Can you give us an idea about what kind of rent you'll be asking?

I would need aprox $1400-1500 to breakeven, to cover my mortgage & other cost. So I guess something around that figure. But I Guess it really depends on the demand when it opens up, maybe more, maybe less. I guess for the retail store, they would just need to make $50 a day to cover the lease, rest would be employee wages/profit

so i am looking at AURA site and there is someone running around on the top floor with their dog. lol. can that be seen on the construction cam?

Walked by this morning. Wow, this place is _ _ _ing HUGE! This is the next step (after Dundas Square) in the transformation of the area.
The town houses (part of College Park II) facing the little park are going to be worth a fortune when Aura is finished and the park is fixed up. This will be a real oasis in the middle of the city!
Am I ever happy I bought a condo here!

^ I wish I could say it's you but alas, it's true. I have had some success in controlling it for others in the same boat. I haven't been able to re-grow it but I've managed to stop the periodic 'mass shedding episodes' (none for 2 years now) by taking 2000iu of vitamin d daily.

Back