Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

yea they're selling the shorter one first. So they can increase the price of the second one with more floors :p

More units will be released in time... They are only sold out of the units they had made available... Lower floors should still be available

Once again, exclusive UT footage.

2788915900_4f7be81cbf.jpg

Thanks for the preview! Project looks great.

I'm sure it's been asked many times before, but I can't help but wonder: is it really unfeasible to cover those tracks with parkland or something else?

P E - thanks for the priviledged look at these images... I'd love to see them as full page digital originals (it looks as if you took photos of printouts?) These images do give me a much more positive feel for how this area will look in reality

I'm sure it's been asked many times before, but I can't help but wonder: is it really unfeasible to cover those tracks with parkland or something else?

I actually picked up something the other day detailing how they will be restoring the top of the tracks. It shows a glass encased area and replacement of the rest of the roof. Looks pretty good.

Amazing new renderings... it actually does look Scandinavian, I love the shape, the swiss cheese roof feature, and the colour in the office tower.

Now, the sad part... you can see Infinity 3/4 in this rendering and it's identical to the 1st and 2nd phases. Could they not have done something different, anything at all? Then again, the model has to be lying in a sense because it shows the open area in between the buildings being identical to the first phases, which makes no sense.

I find it amusing that Lanterra suggests in the rendering captions "As-of-right massing" suggesting this is already approved even though they clearly don't have the approval for any of the residential components being proposed / sold for ICE condos

This project looks more appealing with all the buildings surrounding it in those renderings. Thanks PE

If this was happening 4 years from now, I would really consider buying a residence in this project. Only a higher floor though to eliminate the Gardiner.

Ice is second to only Ritz on my dream of bachelor dwellings. Maybe tied for second with L tower.

Back