News   May 08, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   May 08, 2024
 1.2K     2 
News   May 08, 2024
 2.9K     3 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
holy moly that sign is MASSIVE... it basically takes up the whole diagonal face on dundas.

The Penequity Corp backlit has also been replaced by a logo-ad for Sharp electronics... it looks kinda... inferior, when you compare it to the LG tower across the street.

The Penequity Corp backlit has also been replaced by a logo-ad for Sharp electronics... it looks kinda... inferior, when you compare it to the LG tower across the street.

Like hell... somebody's gonna get a promotion for snagging this cheapo branding opportunity... sitting just below the awe that is "Canada's largest contoured screen".

Talk about a free ride... they'll sell 1000's of Aquous tv's just because of this sign!

Brilliant.

Like hell... somebody's gonna get a promotion for snagging this cheapo branding opportunity... sitting just below the awe that is "Canada's largest contoured screen".

Talk about a free ride... they'll sell 1000's of Aquous tv's just because of this sign!

Brilliant.

Putting just a few dollars to maximum work - I agree whoever signed the contract at Sharp Electronics Canada Ltd., for this piece of advertising will either get a promotion or a very nice bonus.

It's what caltrane would call...

A f**king masterstroke!!!!

Some shots I took this afternoon of the new screen/billboards, etc.

n122602698_34286352_1383.jpg

The new (?) screen being tested

n122602698_34286353_3603.jpg

The massive billboard

n122602698_34286355_7704.jpg

The new Sharp sign

n122602698_34286359_7098.jpg

What are these poles for? The sidewalk is getting worse and worse now with these new poles being put in.

n122602698_34286360_8589.jpg

The New Future Shop sign... it actually looks like it will be neon-ish.

Excellent, thanks for the photo update 299

This is actually moving at a good pace! Whats this bad boy going to look like on the inside? Will there be a 'mall-like' element on the inside or will most of the connections be on the outside. The reason I ask this is the one picture from drum118 that shows the Ryerson side with four or so escalators. Also, I see two escalators that go down - subway connection?

Great photos, everyone....

as soon as the building went up, he was approached by businesses looking to develop farther east along Dundas, towards Jarvis.

hmmm....

Concerning Torch and the gaping empty spot below the new signage: is that where the City truck will be bursting out of?

^ the space was not approved for signage so probably not. The city mandated that it be completed as originally planned.

Re: Toronto Life Square is looking very colourful with all the signage going on. I think soon, the grey will fade into the background and all the ads will pop.

Re: SHARP. Yes, masterful use of that tiny space. The sign does look temporary. Maybe SHARP will put in their own lit up letter sign.

Downtown Yonge BIA and Toronto Hydro Energy Services are beautifying the sidewalks by installing better-looking pedestrian and street lighting.

Someone please tell me that ductwork running right up the centre of the building will be covered up.

Back