News   Apr 29, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Apr 29, 2024
 624     0 

Sixty Loft (60 Bathurst St) COMPLETE

Photo

From Building magazine:

56871-46705.jpg

I still have to laugh when I see this building because of the Red and White colour scheme--can't you just tell which political party the Sorbara's love? I also wonder if many CBC-types bought units here? Looks rather CBC-HQ-ish, eh?

A pity the retail (a starbucks could work here) is set behind pillars; but it will provide some shelter from this semi-suburban ugly stretch of Bathurst for pedastrians--the only hardcore pedastrians here seem to either live at Zed or maybe WaterparkCity.

I also wonder: why isn't the Sorbara Group launching any new condo projects downtown? Weird.

There are some buyers over at the deteriorating SSC site. They're saying "Confirmed occupancy starting early 2008 (building A) through to end of June 2008 (building B) for people who have already purchased."

There are some buyers over at the deteriorating SSC site. They're saying "Confirmed occupancy starting early 2008 (building A) through to end of June 2008 (building B) for people who have already purchased."

Do other buildings have a tendency to let people who have not purchased a unit move in?

Haw haaaaaaaaaw.

He means that for those purchasing now, their units will not be finished as quickly as the already sold ones are.

I like this one. And I am all for more Sorbara Group buildings in the downtown. That way, we might get a new subway line south of Bloor.

Construction/Move-in update

Building A (60 Bathurst) - construction elevator is now gone, and PDI's started a few weeks ago. First move-in scheduled for Feb 19.

Building B (60 Niagara) - brickwork and glazing nearing completion. Last move-in scheduled for late June.

Building C (6-plex not shown) - waiting for update from builder regarding its status

Attachments

• IMG_0524.jpg
    IMG_0524.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 393

Back