News   May 17, 2024
 3K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Sixty Loft (60 Bathurst St) COMPLETE

From that distance, sure it's a tad imposing. Regardless, easily one of the best looking condos in the area.

Yup, a good edition. It stands out, but not too much. Hopefully the rest of that portion of Bathurst will get some other handsome structures as well as the neighbourhood fills out.

May 16

2497953485_e6e0902bf1_b.jpg

2497952191_2325c2cec5_b.jpg

Very, very cool. I can't wait to see more stuff like this in the area. Hopefully the Sorbara Group will do more there, and thus make provincial funding for the DRL a foregone conclusion ;).

Wow look at all the rusty poles and wires and the state of the sidewalks... ugh

^LMAO <<gotta love this forum>> don't forget that poor, depressed mailbox

It looks like those rusty poles do not have any wires connected to them and are on the newer poles. I suppose the old ones will be removed. I never noticed that public walkway to an interior courtyar. Nice little feature.

Almost done...

View attachment 399

The landscaping is just about finished on the Niagara St. building. Trees have been planted at the base of the building since this photo was taken.

Attachments

• IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 408
This is a great building, both the bits on Bathurst and the bits on the street behind. Lovely red accents.

I see the point about the poles.

However...

What's wrong with the sidewalk? It looks brand new to me, with new plantings? Or is this just more whining?

Back